V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the Boss to lunch today. It was a little cold but not too bad. :) It's been a while since I took the Boss out but every time I do I am reminded why I like this bike so much. It's like a drug to me. If I am down this bike brings me back up again and makes me forget all my troubles. I love just putting through the back roads just listening to that V8 purr. :D I don't have to ride near as fast as I use to to get a rush out of the ride. This bike is the perfect match for me. I can't see loving to ride anything as much as I love riding a V8 Bike :D

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Elvis (Hemicide) said:
That's the way I feel too, I don't even take the Panhead out of the garage anymore :lol:
That's what happen to my Valkyrie after I got the Boss :( I never even started it after I got the Boss. I sold it as is and it was appraised at 37K when the new owner took it to his insurance man. You would think I would miss it but I don't. It had become a high dollar coat rack :(

G

·
I have to admit that we still ride our Valk quite a bit. Not nearly as much as the trike, though! :)

We put 13K on the trike last year and still managed to put another 5K on the Valk. We still love the Valk and I don't think we will ever sell it (I know..."never say never"...).

I think the main reason we enjoy both is that one is a trike, so the riding experience is entirely different between the two.

But, ya gotta love that V8 rumble.....

·
Registered
488 Posts
I know what you mean.....I miss the Blown Valk but miss the Interstate with the Mod's the Most...It was the best riding bike I've ever owned.
Warren screwed you and me both up Lamont by letting us ride his bike (which is now mine)...The Boss Has an attitude that no other Bike can Match....
Dave

·
Registered
861 Posts
Ditto here on my Boss Hoss tool. Rode my valk only about 4 times since I got my BH. I sold my valk to my youngest son for a deal he could not refuse.
Love the BH but now have to wait for this winter weather to go away. ug.
Milos 8)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I agree with what everyone has said. I can't even believe it myself but my BDADI2D will be for sale in the Spring.

After getting the Boss - thanks again Lamont :wink: - I have ridden the Valk 2 or 3 times :oops: What used to feel like a BIG POWERFUL motorcycle now feels like a tiny, little toy motorcycle :cry: My Valk has got to be one of the fastest Valks around

I never imagined I would/could sell the Valkyrie :shock: but Spring will hopefully see a new owner that will enjoy it as much as I have.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
CarburetorMike said:
Hi Guy's, I wonder what that fairing would look like on a Hoss? :roll:
Mike

Sometime over the Winter I will pull the fairing from the Valk and "test fit" it to the Boss. I'll try and get some pictures and I will let you know how easy/hard it would be to attach.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
louvers

Vman, do you have louvers on your radiator. If so are they the same as Joe Ramiries?

·
Registered
861 Posts
-Badger

Dave, 66' and freezing yer butt off? hahahahahah. It's been in the teens around here in the republic o Mass.
Ya, I'm still around alive n kikin. Still outa work but collecting severance pay thru next jan 04 then maybe I will look for more work or start up a business with my middle son building houses-maybe that is.
Did a lot of solo riding this year with my bh but will have to get a tape recorder to answer all those questions (getting kinda old) that people continuously ask about the BH as well as the tattoo on my head.
See ya
Milos

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Re: louvers

HogV8 said:
Vman, do you have louvers on your radiator. If so are they the same as Joe Ramiries?
No louvers - but the pic sure looks like it huh? :D I was sort of watching to see if Joe is going to make and sell his design ... I hope so, I like the look and they'll offer some protection to radiator

1 - 13 of 13 Posts