V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look at the Mountain Boss Hoss web site. As usual, Tom has
come up with a new "winner". Nice looking.

Geezer

Now if he would only give me 70.000 for the "Geezermobile" heehee.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Now that is nice but not what I visualized . I though it would look like a Jeep .

Jack

·
Registered
76 Posts
Some things I like and some things I don't. I wonder if that tank is a Mountain modified BH tank or is it part of the Willy's kit?

Ralphie

·
Registered
465 Posts
I like the shape, but (IMHO, of course) the paint job detracts from the clean lines. The rear should come down further, more like the car it is emulating. Also, the trunk lid should open higher for reasonable access to the trunk.

And...those big inch spinners gotta go! Don't look right on a Willys! :?

I'd like to see one in black (or red!) with tasteful but subtle old school pinstriping or traditional flames. 8)

Betcha couldn't tell I like old hot rods... :lol:

Other than that, it is pretty cool.... :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
THIS is more like it! :D

OR THIS:

No disrespect to Mountain as they do an incredible job and that is a NICE trike...

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dave:

I totally agree with you. I think the designer of the body, missed the
mark, regarding the true Willy's look.

However I do think the painter"Chris Cruz" did a good job in in accenting
what he had to work with.

Just my .02

Geezer

·
Registered
76 Posts
I agree with you Dave. The pinstripes are a little busy and those huge spinners, looks like the circus is in town...

Ralphie

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
I would be a little hard pressed to trade my Vette or the 32 as far as that goes. They did miss the mark of all the Willy's I have seen unless it is a 33 and then the trunk is off.

Paint job is beautiful and would love to have that part of the trike.

Adrian

·
Registered
861 Posts
Dah, gotta tell ya a secret. I really don't like trikes. :( Trikes of any kind. To me they are all fugly. Of course if the day ever comes that I am in someway incapacitated then maybe I will revisit my "dislike of trikes" philosophy. :lol: I do like bikes with the side cars though!
Milos 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts