V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long wait....locating a good painter and waiting on his schedule, but I'm finally sending the skins off for paint today. She looks naked....huh!

It will be a 2 to 4 week wait for the paint job to be complete. I'm now BIKELESS! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Ricky -

I hope your painter is not like every painter I've dealt with! :? two to four weeks in "painter talk" actually means six to ten weeks in real world time :cry:

Looking forward to seeing the paint scheme you decided on! :D :D It will be like a new bike all over again ... good for you!

Don

PS
What do you mean your "bikeless" ... put that seat on and go for a ride dude!

·
Registered
121 Posts
hey Ricky! we wer suppsoed to go ridin sometime this SEASON...lol... now with thepainter in the werks, wonder if it will be done in time....

LOL

post some pics bubba when its done!!!!

MosaV8!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure I'll have a full photo spread when it's complete. Man I can't wait!

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Paint / tire

Rick;

Don't know if it's that motor, or SALT CORROSION (my story when my wife's listening) but it looks like that back tire has been spread around a bit here and there.

Did them boys @ Daytona teach ya how to wrap your wrist all the way around that throttle?!

Looking forward to seeing her new "Clothes" bro.

Ride Safe!

HAWK88
Jack Phillips

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehehe...I was wondering if anyone would notice that.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol...Those are my "Nitrox" scuba tanks. But I smile a lot when I suck on them a bit also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts