V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I'm in the early design stage of building a V8 bike and was wondering if there are any other custermer transmssions around besides the Big Bute one. Any info on transmissions and final drives would be much appreciated

Cheers Dan

·
Registered
220 Posts
Dan,

Good luck with your V8 bike. Keep us informed and show us some pictures from time to time.

Besides the VR-2 Big Brute Tranny and the stock tranny, there is a Ranger 3 speed that works in conjuntion with a clutch. You will want to speak to Bill Alexander about this setup. From what I have learned it is very flexible.

His email is: [email protected]

Hossman

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys

Thanks for the info i am following it up now.
Hossman have you got a contact for Bill Alexander.
Once again thanks.

Cheers Dan

·
Registered
10 Posts
trans

Don't know if you found your trans but you might try american V king. They will sell kits and scott womack is very very helpful.Tell him steve clark sent ya.Also they have and large varity of other componet sections they will sell.Kannon sucks i have emailed them,called them too. It took way to long for response from phone and nothing on email.Then everything i talked to him about his response was all neg. I have ordered frames and other parts and had NO complants.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts