V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carbureter Mike advised Erie PA has one of three bike nights this year on Friday July 1st. If any of you Ohio boys want to head over with me a few of us are leaving (weather permitting) from Cleveland @ 5PM. We are picking up another group on IS90 at the RT45 intersection in Madison at 5:30. Forecast now looks good but who knows around here. I am at the IS90/SR306 exit in Willoughby.
Conrad

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hi Conrad, The weather is looking good for Friday Partly Cloudy 79°/60°.
My cell # is 814-566-7404.

I'm going to call some other Boss Hoss People who may be able to make it as well.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike. Is the event in the center of downtown? Give me an intersection or address so I can plug it into the GPS.
Conrad

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hi Conrad, Yes it is in centeral downtown.

This should get you there, W 12th & State st. Erie, Pa.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it. Should be there by 7PM. My cell is 440-343-5663 although I'll call your cell if I don't spot you after arriving. I'm not sure how big the event is.
Conrad

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike,
Should have 3 Bosses and a few off-brands heading your way tonight from Cleveland. The weather looks good. Hide the women and children.
Conrad

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hi Everyone, It was a great evening for Bike Night in downtown Erie. My Wife and I meet Conrad and his wife along with Dean and a few others that came along for the ride.

So it was us three on Hosses and few very well done Harleys turning heads as we cruised the event. The only down side was the slow service at the bar I picked. "Sorry" :oops: We made the best of it by swaping story's.

I'm glad you guys made the Trip.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Mike for your hospitality and to Dean for the long trip just to get to my place. We got home about 11:30. Only two total stops for gas on the trip (imagine that on a BH). These "road trips" are always fun. Generally, I think we were well behaved other than a little noise now and then. It used to be quiet in Erie :D . Have a safe holiday everyone.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Mike, and the other guy with a Boss

Thanks for a great evening. Any time we can talk with someone as knowledgeable as you about our bikes is "quality time".

Conrad, please don't check my spelling.

Dean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts