·
Registered
526 Posts
Re: shirt logos

HAWK88 said:
Lamont;

Well done!

I want 2 large please.

Let me know your prefered method of payment and I'll zing it to you as soon as we fininsh this CAGE trip.

In Texas now and should wander back to fl. in about a week.

Thanks.
Ride Safe!
HAWK88
Jack Phillips

Jack-where are you in Texas????? I have steaks and cold beer!!!!!! :D

I like the pic but the rear seat needs to go IMHO.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very nice!

Very nice graphic design!
I think the flame background is perfect, the font and style of the characters and logo couldn't be better. I use graphic artists quite a bit in my line of work, and those elements are as good as I've seen.
I'm not sure about the Boss you used. That's an older style isn't it? It seems a bit specific. Remember I'm a Kannon rider so don't weigh my opinion too heavily, but if you are going to use a specific Boss Hoss, why not use your bike? Or an artsy-fartsy 'speed-smeared' version of an average Boss? Or perhaps a brand new top-of-the-line 502?
How about the same graphics style with 'V8BikeRiders.com' on it, or 'V8s Take Big Nuts'?
Sorry for bleeding on your design, I really do think is't a first class effort, better than I could do, I have no graphics creation talent.
My 2 cents,
Patrick

·
Registered
861 Posts
Lamonster! Most excellento dude! I will take two. One large and one small. Please let me know when they are available. And don't change the design cause it is awsome.
Milos

·
Registered
838 Posts
Lamont,
I like the design very much. The flames are a very good idea.
And the bike is very nice, too.
But the "old man's" driver and passenger
back rests have to go, like BD said before. The rest is cool!

I would like to order 2 XL's
(no back rests, saddle bags and trailer hitch, please....hehehehe)

Loaf

PS: I forgot- is this a back print?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is still a work in progress and I agree we will loose the backrest and the rear seat. We may make the bike a little bigger too. I just you all to know that it is being worked on.

We are working on a V8 Bike Riders logo too that can be turned into a patch if we like it. 8)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Lamont,

Looks great to me, especially when I go back and take a second look visualizing the changes you mention.

Not to confuse the count, I was in for 2 XL's from the get go, but I would like to add 2 more to my request for my buddy who just took delivery from Daytona Boss Hoss.

Ralphie

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Now Stu, be nice!! My chest happens to bigger around than my belly. And my plate # is not XXXXL. So therefore, XL should fit :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I'm still in for one or two as well when their ready. Thanks for the effort to get us more Boss Stuff to wear... I appreciate it!

Bill

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm fairly new to the site so if this is a shirt design, I agree the seat could be changed, but the design is great. Nice work.

I think the one thing I have found most frustrating is the lack of stuff to wear that says something about the bike. What I have seen is not all that impressive, so when these are ready, I'll need a couple XXL and a medium.

By the way, my bike is a 2002 and if you put flames on this logo bike, it would look just like mine.

Bigdaddy

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
I love T-Shirts
Here is the back of my own shirt and the front has the bike coming out.

Adrian

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
Here is another T-shirt of my Boss.

Adrian

·
Registered
613 Posts
I guess that I'm one of the 'ole guys' because mine has the backrest, sissy seat, and luggage rack.
I'll take 2 large ---- prefer pockets if we have a choice.
Milo

1 - 20 of 23 Posts