V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my August issue of American Motorcyclist (AMA's mag.) and was intrigued by the Top Gear Tested feature 2005 Boss Hoss 350 ZZ4...the Original Rock Star! Nothing really new here, but I loved Grant Parsons comment....long before the likes of Jesse James and the Teutuls were bringing outrageous choppers to mainstream TV, the guys at Boss Hoss were building a bike that still gets more stares than all of those choppers put together. Can I get an Amen?????? Steve

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
That's a fact. We were standing around at Myrtle Beach looking at a highly customized older Boss and there was a new (temp tag on it) high dollar custom parked next to the boss. When the dude came back to get on his bike I think it crushed him that nobody freaked out about his bike. We were all glued on the boss. Lamont or V-Man can tell ya what kind it was but it was big money. It was funny.

Chris

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
That was a Eddie Trotta custom. I know that guy was bummed out that we were tripping over his new chopper to look at an old Boss Hoss. :twisted:

I think this was the bike.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
It's kind of strange. Years ago, you heard about a Boss Hoss. And you thought, "That is just nuts, putting a car motor in a bike". Then, came the day you saw one for the first time. You can remember it like it was yesterday........where it was.......what day it was......who drove it.......ect.....You became "hooked" and had to have one. Why ? High testosterone levels ? Last youthful rebellion ? Or the pride of owning and riding something that the other 99.9999 percent of the population thinks is over the edge? Answer , all of the above... The only problem is, that when you are riding with a constant smile on your face, who counts all the bugs between your teeth ?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Da Boss

Ravinsomniac said:
It's kind of strange. Years ago, you heard about a Boss Hoss. And you thought, "That is just nuts, putting a car motor in a bike". Then, came the day you saw one for the first time. You can remember it like it was yesterday........where it was.......what day it was......who drove it.......ect.....You became "hooked" and had to have one. Why ? High testosterone levels ? Last youthful rebellion ? Or the pride of owning and riding something that the other 99.9999 percent of the population thinks is over the edge? Answer , all of the above... The only problem is, that when you are riding with a constant smile on your face, who counts all the bugs between your teeth ?

Amen Bro :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts