Also, rumor has, a certain BH owner North of me, is having his engine
modified for more performance after loosing several races. I think it
was reported to be at a "John Deere" dealership for the mods?? :roll:

Geezer

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Geezer,

You think he is having a problem with the throttle not getting all of the way around ???? Maybe a limp wrist of sorts ??? If he adds one more thing to that bike his bride is going to shoot him :lol:

It sure goes a long way for showing the traction differences of the two tires though. Hard to really tell on the butt dyno, but when they run side by side it really shows up.

I'm sure he'll be trying to butt in line for a set of those darn headers from Sanderson.......of course when I talked to Boyd yesterday I did mention that this Steve guy in Wisconsin probably shouldn't be able to get a set just due to a product liability standpoint. Would be a terrible thing for him to blame the header folks for his riding ability :lol: 8)

Sturgis is gonna be a blast. We'll have to make Sundance & Beulah for sure so Steve can smoke'm up :lol: I love to watch him, he really likes it.

Tim

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ok Geez and Tim, If you think I'm going to get into the race scene, so my bike can go one million of a thousand mili seconds faster than the next guy...your mistaken. ......But......when your talking WOW factor, the smoke wins out everytime, besides I love the smell of it. But Geez wouldn't know that, his tires don't spin fast enough....lol.... Have fun on the 4th boys... from the North...Steve :D :D

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Steve,

Did Wag send you the video of the LaCrosse show???? I'm not sure how to post it here. Lamont???? It's an MOV file.

Tim

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Steve,

You lying sack of cheese :lol: You'll be into the 'fast burn' heads, Sandersons and jetting up the juice before Sturgis........know you way too well........anyway, it's just the tire :lol: Once you see the video the smoke is about the same, the Sumi just hooked up a little quicker on the other end.......that must have been the first pass, 'cause we didn't let off until after the video quit......easy 130 pass 8) :lol: How cool was that...
thanks for asking me to do it with ya. Great fun :beer3:

Tim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts