V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank goodness for that still small voice. I took the boss out for a quick errand a little while ago and was on the way back home to get ready for work and as I approached my road I decided to ride it another mile or so. I turned onto a side road to turn around and saw a car come over the hill. It was dark mind you. Sometimes I like pulling out and hitting it and That was my intention but something told me to hold off and i did. Wouldn't ya know it was a trooper bigger than day. I would have gone WOT if I had pulled out and them buggers always run radar/laser front and rear. I'd have been toast for sure. Whew. Remind me not to horse around too much at night!

Chris

·
Registered
42 Posts
That is a very good reason!! The other one I remember a lot is the deer... I wish they would open season on them critters year round, there are way too many on the sides of the road dead that could have ran into me!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Deer are the reason I don't ride at night anymore . Hit one about 17 years ago on a Harley at night and am lucky to be here typing this . I do get to kill a couple every year though with a 12 gauge slug .

Jack

1 - 4 of 4 Posts