V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fellas,
For anyone who might be interested, this is a copy of an E-Mail I received from Debbie at Stamford Boss Hoss in Connecticut.......Don B

STAMFORD BOSS HOSS OPEN HOUSE JULY 11
DETAILS TO COME NEXT MONTH ON THE THE WEB SIGHT WWW.STAMFORDBOSSHOSS.COM
HAVE A GOOD DAY!
DEB

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Talked to Bruce from Stamford BH Thursday. He said the open house is on, and that he believes the Factory trailer will be there. I think Debbie will be putting it on the website when everything is set.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Thanks for the update Don! I am going to add it to the calendar so I'll see you there :D :D

Looks like I will not be able to make the open house at Stamford :cry: :cry: :? ... I will be in MD and DE moving my In-Laws. I am really bummed out cause I was looking forward to it. Maybe Bruce and Debbie could do the 10TH instead :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Vman , are you going to Laconia ?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
HogV8 said:
Vman , are you going to Laconia ?
Jack

Yep I will be over there for sure a few days. Laconia is so close I ride in and then back home for the night. You have my cell number - call me if your going to be around!

Don

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Ya Don , I'll be there from the 13th - the 17th .Myself , Don Blitz , Rick Carnivale and a couple of others plan on meeting at the Broken antler Tuesday at about 3:00 pm . Hope to see you there .

·
Registered
543 Posts
Don - I won't be making the trip, I got other commitments that day. I'll be sending Doc Joe and Rene to speak on my behalf. hee hee

FastEddie

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
HogV8 said:
Ya Don , I'll be there from the 13th - the 17th .Myself , Don Blitz , Rick Carnivale and a couple of others plan on meeting at the Broken antler Tuesday at about 3:00 pm . Hope to see you there .
Jack

I just sent you my cell number again just in case you don't have it. I know Rick has it for sure and I believe Don has it too from Daytona.

Looking forward to seeing that many Boss' down the Weirs ... occasionaly you see one but never more then one at a time! Going to be a traffic stopper for sure. :D

Don

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don,
Yes I have your number. Weather permitting, I'll be coming in on the 13th. See you there! :D

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Don
I spoke with Debbie yesterday who told me the Marcus Dairy run is being changed because the town has killed it. The rally is being moved to a college campus and the date changed to...guess when? Same day as Stamford's proposed get together! Debbie is not positive about this yet but says she will post if anything changes their plans.
Joe

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Joe,
So now she doesn't know if it's still on at Stamford BH or if they're moving it to the Marcus Dairy location, or going to have an open house on another day??????? I give up. I'm not saying another word about it til they put it on their website. Thanks for the info though.........

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Don
I know. Yes,no,yes,no.... She said she would post either way. Since you and I have the date set aside...why don't we get Rene and Eddie as well as anyone else who's near and make a day of it either way??
Joe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts