1,137 Posts
Lamont:

Boy, that is wild the HP they are able to obtain from 1300cc. I don't
think I would be available for a test ride.......... :lol:

Geez

·
Registered
526 Posts
BRUTAL---not to take anything away from Marv but that bike would leave him sitiiting on a snowmobile! Without a doubt the most wicked machine I have ever seen! Not much cool factor but I would love to ride that monster---most likely get killed but still it would be fun!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
You have to wonder?

How would the Busa do at the strip with all that HP?? Could you even
get a decent quarter mile time out of it?

Considering the stock Busa is about 160hp, how would the
drive train hold up with 700hp.

Things that make you go ummmmmmm.

Geez

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Geezer,

Gotta think they would have the same problem we have.....how to get it to the ground......and make it stick, with out breaking a chain, shaft, clutch, etc. :lol:

Too bad the factory, or someone with a lot of cash doesn't take a "rat" BH and just modify it for that competition like those guys do.....if you read the article, sounds like most of those bikes are built just for the dyno competition......

I would think Marvs' big block should be close even if it is losing 30% through the driveline....Lamont....forward that link to Marv and lets' start prodding him to take the lead :lol: Plus he would have the 'fall down' risk.

Tim

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Grumpy:

I'am thinking about a week from Friday at about 11:55pm, we could
talk "Steve The Gas Man" into building one?? Whatta you think? :twisted:

Geez

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Geezer,

I think you've hit on the solution...........pretty sure he can
"giter done" and represent us in good stead 8) :lol:

Steve-o........you listenin' buddy???? We got the plan for you....with the free time you have it'll be perfect. Just cruise the highways & byways in your coach, going from dyno shoot-out to dyno shoot-out.....heck, I'll bet we could line up a little factory sponsorship for ya :lol:

Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts