V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning guys, You were right about other bikes in the garage gathering dust after buying a "Boss" sold my Road King yesterday!!
Now I am going to start looking for parts and peices to convert my '98 to a trike, something for me and Chopper Man to do this winter.
I really like my bike the way it is, but due to a medical condition that seems to be getting worse as time goes by (today is my 56th. birthday) I don't know how much longer I can handle a 2 wheeler.
So if any of you have any of the parts needed for the "change" let me know, I would really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks, Buddy.

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Trike Mod

Buddy;

You and Bill take good notes there and keep score of what "pieces - parts", and the sources please. If we can't get a roto - router to improve the function of my old legs, I might need to follow suit.

When Bill's done with yours, get him to move down here and "be my neighbor" too!

Ride Safe!
HAWK88
Jack Phillips

·
Registered
287 Posts
Buddy,

Are you from Caruthersville, MO like chopperman? Talked to chopperman on the phone a few nights ago. We're going to hook up some time and ride together. You're welcome to come along.

Alan

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Buddy,
Who needs a "little" bike sitting around collecting dust anyway?
Welcome aboard! Are you coming to the national rally in Dyersburg this fall? Hope to see you there?
Bill

·
Registered
838 Posts
Buddy,
good decision! Better riding a BH trike than any other bike and much better than quit riding.

Good to know I have a choice if someday my legs aren't that good.
I would convert it, too.

Loaf

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I live in Caruthersville, Bill "Chopperman" and I have been riding together for several years and if not for him I wouldn't be on a Boss.
He is a pretty damn good "wrench" so if I can't handle it, guess who I go see??? I am up for a ride anytime, my schedule is very flexible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts