V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on riding to Rolling Thunder this Sunday?

Our Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the BHRA is going to have a small group heading up around 9:30am. We should have 5-6 Boss's in the group.

500,000 bikers, people waving to you from the Interstate overpasses as you ride to the Pentagon Parking Lot , and High-Fiving thousands of people on the parade route through Washington D.C. on the short run to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall. This is a chilling event!

If you're planning on coming give me a call around noon Sunday and we'll try to find each other in the parking lot.

Bill Taylor
804-402-8040 mobile

·
Registered
121 Posts
I used to live in Manassas and then Woodbridge VA and did rolling thunder every year, although latter years we would go to Constitution and park and just watch em roll by for hours on end...

Its quite a thrill to see all those bikes and all the vets in one place in our nations capital.. I highly recccommend it if you can go....

MosaV8!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I spoke to a couple of Harley guys on their way through Tallahassee today at lunch. They are planning to ride in that event. They left Colorado on Saturday, rode down to New Mexico, then across to Tallahassee. They are planning to ride to the Florida Keys before turning north for Rolling Thunder. Then the ride back to Colorado. Two brothers just got on their bikes and headed in a direction. Must be nice!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ricky,
Sounds like they're living the "Easy Rider" life... I'm jealous!

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts