V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Yahoo site we had a new Boss owner have tranny problems with less then 600 miles on his big block. The dealer sort of shoved him off but the factory and Rad worked with him to solve his problem. The problem? Looks like while changing the fluid he screwed up the filter/pick-up. Again hats off to the factory for helping the guy. I do believe Rad has been a great addition to the factory staff.

FastEddie

·
Registered
140 Posts
Factory

The factory has ALWAYS been help to me. Always willing to support or help anyway they can and at their expense on some occasions. True enough the quality control lacks. It could and has been improved,but still lacks. In the past, NESCO has been, should I say, better than great. I understand that they have been scolded about dealing with customers( hear say). Hope Temp banner works.....me and puters.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Rad and the factory in general have been the best people with whom I've ever dealt. I don't think I would have kept the Boss if the factory wasn't as supportive as it is. What more could one want than instant delivery and immediate one to one contact with the owners and tech people? I have nothing but the highest praise for the factory.
I took a ride this past summer and passed by the factory during Sturgis week when the crew a skeleton one. The servfice and attention I received was unbelievable. :D
Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts