V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

Phoenix !!!!!!!!

3K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  V8GRUMPY 
#1 ·
Well I made it out here. Got the bikes unloaded and laid some rubber today. This is GREAT !!!!!! I don't know how you guys can live up north in that ****ty weather? Temp today was 73 and sunny. Lots of traffic. It hasn't rained either. Its beer time ... catch ya all later.....YAHOOOOOEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Steve

#3 ·
sb2bb said:
Well I made it out here. Got the bikes unloaded and laid some rubber today. This is GREAT !!!!!! I don't know how you guys can live up north in that ****ty weather? Temp today was 73 and sunny. Lots of traffic. It hasn't rained either. Its beer time ... catch ya all later.....YAHOOOOOEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Steve
Yep...now your going backwards in my beer debt. :lol: I still owe you a few, so keep it up and enjoy the weather.

#4 ·
Steve,

Enjoy it "slick".........reality will come to you when you get back :lol:

Be careful, those Az 'blue hairs' aren't any better than the Florda ones for sharing the roads........

See ya in a few weeks, maybe on your way home stop in to see us for a cocktail, or 30 :lol: 8)

Tim

#5 ·
Tim, shoot me your cell #. I'm thinking of dropping Barb's and my bike off at Marv's on my way home ,maybe we can swing up for a evening of drinks and bs. Giving some thought to nitrous and tweaking Barb's trike out a bit. The traffic out here sucks BIG time....I think I hauled the bikes out here for nothing......oh well , this is the first mistake I've made in 8 or 9 years..(ya right)...... Steve

#7 ·
GeezER Ya I know. Talked to him the other day. I would just leave the bikes up there. He's comimg back on the 14th. That's probably when I would get up there. Steve

#9 ·
I am now more confused than ever. The minute you step on a lot, their on you like flies on ****. One guy says this, the next guy says something different. I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the time out here and stay away from the lots. You could not possiably visit all the lots in a week. Lots of stuff for sale. Hope your enjoying the weather Geez. I know I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Steve

#10 ·
Howdy Steve,

320-260-1381 Give us a call, we'd be glad to buy all night ?? If you get up near the end of the week, I've got Fridays off so we could really get some serious bs done :lol: :capwin:

Have you gotten to ride much?? How's the weather been??

We had 57 in St. CLoud Sunday, so I got the scoots out of the trailer and we went for a short 40 mile cruise.................sure felt good to get out again.......can't wait for spring :beer3:

Hope we see ya in a couple of weeks.

Tim

#12 ·
Tim and Wag, we're leaving here on Wednesday. Not sure about how long it takes to get to Marv's but I'm figuring to be there on Friday sometime. I'll call you guys when I'm close to the cities. Haven't done much riding out here, the traffic sucks BIG time. Fill ya in on the details later. Steve

#13 ·
Steve,

If you run over through OKC it's 1805 miles (approximately) to his shop.
You've been there before??? If not let me know and I'll send you directions.

Sound like it'll be a good weekend :lol: There is a big wild game feed at the Eagles Saturday, good chow and several beverages.......yahoooooo.

See you this weekend :lol:

Wag........better get into shape junior, this could be tough 8)

#14 ·
Grump, been to Marv's before. I figure we won't get there until Saturday. That way I won't have to bust ass driving every day. My cell is 715/ 892-0558 .Like I said before, I'll shoot ya a call when close.If you want would ya call around and get a nice motel room for me and Barb? After tonite, I won't have any access to a computer. Thanks Steve

#16 ·
Saturday.....not sure about Sunday..Will see how we feel. I know Barb wants to get home. We'll have to wait and see. Thanks Steve

#18 ·
Steve,

Thanks so much for being such an able assistant in getting "Mr. Bacardi" to take over mind mind, spirit & body Saturday night :lol: :beer3: All the girls at the Club thought it was funnier than hell that they "burned" my drinks all evening...............

Great to see you and Barb 8) Bet you two were happy to see the hacienda........We're going to do that again on your turf soon.

Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.