V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Mike
I used to think the same thing about the puking and that it was just overfilled and would find it's own level and stop. WRONG....it will just keep puking until the coolant level gets too low. I got an overflow cannister from Stamford Boss Hoss...nice piece and less then half the legth of the long ones. Works great. These cannisters are a must have on the Boss.
Joe

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
zenbiker said:
Mike
I used to think the same thing about the puking and that it was just overfilled and would find it's own level and stop. WRONG....it will just keep puking until the coolant level gets too low. I got an overflow cannister from Stamford Boss Hoss...nice piece and less then half the legth of the long ones. Works great. These cannisters are a must have on the Boss.
Joe

Joe

I bought 2 of them and are better than nice. The size is perfect and much more suited for me because I put mine behind the right side cover. I think I paid $125. to $150. for them.

Adrian

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.