V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Bryan,
I like the screen you installed. At what kind of store did you get it. Plumbing supply, home improvement (like Home Depot) hardware store? Or did you order it? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Thanks again Bryan!!! I wonder if they'd cut me a piece the same size as yours and send it. Maybe I should measure first. Is your fan the only thing keeping it in place on your radiator?.........Don

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
What can I say Bryan......You're a good man! I just happen to have a set of those fasteners in my "supplies" box! I'll go measure and give Bob a call. Thanks very much!! :capwin: .........Don

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Bryan,
One more question.....does the screen go completely behind the fan? That is from one side of the rad to the other in one piece? I assume it does, but was wondering if it at all hampered the air flow from the fan through the radiator. Thanks......Don

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Bryan,
I spoke with Bob, but maybe when you spoke with him, he didn't know I was in New York. He said sending it through customs might be a problem. So he gave me the exact info on what to ask for from a supplier closer to where I am. Now I just have to find a supplier. Think I'll go to a screen store, and see what I can find out. Thanks for your efforts!! :D ...........Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.