V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about a month to go until Laconia Bike Week! WOW I can't believe how fast that came up :shock:

Anybody planning on being there? Cell coverage is poor in the area, seemed to play phone tag with a couple of you guys last year but never did get together. Maybe we could make some plans before hand this year?

Make your plans now, get time off work because June will be here before you know it! Sure would be nice to see a bunch of V8's up here. Here is a link with more info on Bike Week.

http://www.laconiamcweek.com/

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Don,
I'll be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday (the last weekend). It's my first time there!

A coworker is showing me the ropes, but he already has a complex about his VTX. Let's show him what a side-by-side burnout looks like! We'll just have to look EXTRA HARD for Johnny Law this time though!

Bill
804-402-8040 mobile

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bill Taylor said:
Don,
I'll be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday (the last weekend). It's my first time there!

A coworker is showing me the ropes, but he already has a complex about his VTX. Let's show him what a side-by-side burnout looks like! We'll just have to look EXTRA HARD for Johnny Law this time though!

Bill
804-402-8040 mobile
Bill

Excellent, looking forward to seeing you there ... first timer eh :wink:

A side-by-side sounds good BUT the show won't be near as impressive as the one in Daytona with you and Rick! I just can't keep my tire spinning that LOOOOOOONG ... not yet anyway! Plenty of LEO's in the entire area but they are pretty cool - I've done some pretty nasty smokies on the main drag and been given warnings (verbal) :D See you there.

Don

1 - 3 of 3 Posts