·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy's bike/trike conversion brought me to a question. Who is the oldest
Boss Hoss (two wheeler) rider??

The oldest I ever met was Klaus from Bremerhaven, Germany. A 65 year
old, long (gray) haired, tattooed, bearded and retired mariner. He's a cool
guy, cause he said he never trailered his 93' clutch Boss.

I'm only 35 years old, and already trailered my Boss several times :oops:

He's looking for a used 502 trike currently - no, not for him - he want
it for his wife! :shock:

Is someone 65 years or older here? Or is Klaus the oldest two wheeled
BH rider on earth? hahahaha

Come on, guys - who is the oldest fart? :lol:

Loaf

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
I'll bid first, I just turned 45. I don't think I'm going to lead long....but you should see me fart. hehe Too much info??

stu

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
What's age got to do with it hey!

Would be nice to know if we have anyone over 80 who's still doing the two wheel Boss thing who admits to that age!

If so, I'll start eating my wheaties, quit eating raw meat, MCdonalds's for breakfast every day, Starbucks for lunch and move my exercise program up to once a month and smile during burnouts!

I play tabletennis with chinese guys in their 70's and they're way fitter, more flexible, and craftier than me. Oh to have their fitness level and I'm only 46, 5'10'' and 300lbs.

I read somewhere that Babyboomers (those born between 1946 and 1964 are redefining "old" as over 80).

For the over 80's who quit riding, we need to start putting ZZ4's in their wheelchairs. That would make a rascal a RASCAL and give these folks some real joy for their JoyStick!
http://www.usatechguide.org/itemreview.php?itemid=40

Aldo

·
Registered
861 Posts
I just turned 59 last month and I aint old! ha. Ask my 21 year old girlfriend Noula. hahahahahaha. Both she and my BH keeps me young!
In fact, old is when one is over 100 years of age! So there! Remember that you 35 year old and 40 year old young whippersnappers. hahahaha
Now, where did I leave my Geritol and oxygen bottle. hahahahahahah
Milos 8)

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Klaus (65) is still leading! Milos (59) and Jack (59) are close behind!
Aldo and Stu are way too young for the "oldest fart" award, and therefore
disqualified...hehehehe... :lol:

Where are all our old fart BH owners? I know there are some
"V8 Hells Grannys" aboard. 8)

Who is older than Klaus? No one?

Loaf

·
Registered
142 Posts
60 in September

Still like to get on the freeway @ 120

Would like a 20-something girl friend, but my wife would pound the crap out of me.

As long as I can swing my leg over the seat, I will continue to ride my Boss

Dean

·
Registered
613 Posts
61 last January and hope to be like my grandma. She turns 100 in Sept. and still does not think that she is old.
We are riding our bikes from Florida to Ohio by way of Dyersburg in Sept. to go to her birtday party.
I am leaving a week from today to ride to Ohio. I will be in the Lancaster area the first week and then up around Wooster the 2nd week. Would not mind hooking up with some locals.
Where and what night is the bike night that the Columbus guys were talking about?
Milo

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Lamont,
We should get some BH canes for these guys. Wait , on second thought, those can be used as beating sticks....OUCH!!

Seriously, keep on truckin' guys, until your last breath, may it be a long long time.

cheers!

stu :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Oldest Boss Hoss Rider

You must have been reading my mind! I figured I one of the oldest 2 wheel riders, at 61 years old. Will be 62 on Dec. 5th. I figure on riding my two wheel Hoss until I can't lift my leg over it, then will switch to a Trike. :beer8:

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Am 61 and still take 4-5K mile trips every year on my stroker. As long as I can still raise my leg over the saddle I'll ride that two wheeler. Maybe next winter I'll do a Shafiroff 600+ HP beast...we'll see. right now the Sanderson headers will go on tomorrow.
Still drinking and smoking and doing surgery and practicing medicine.
I die...I die which I'll do regardless of what I do or don't but want to do so having the fun with the Boss and all of you that I do.....Joe

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Milo, you're 61? Damn - I think I look older than you :shock:
You are looking much younger, when I watch your picture.

Chopper Dave, Dean, Geez, Milos, Jack, Joe, just wanna let you know:
I don't worry about aging. It's so freakin ****in cool to have
long grey hair, and sit on a Bad Ass bike like the Boss Hoss,
beeing 60 years old. Klaus is one of the coolest guys I ever met,
and Birger Hansen, the danish Boss Hoss dealer must be
in this age, too. When he arrived at the european BH rally with
his so damn cool Donovan Big Block Boss Hoss, rumbling like
hell and shaking like a tank - he was looking like one of the
Blues Brothers with his dark sunglasses. Yeah, no one, NO ONE
was cooler than he was. 8)

Thumbs up to you guys around 60 years young, and
still riding, especially if it's a V8 bike. I hope I'm like you, when
I reach 60 years of age...

Greenhorn Loaf

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Milo,
Wooster is about 1 hour south of Cleveland and 1 1/2 hrs north of Columbus. All of the Quaker Steak and Lube restaurants have a bike night each week and get several thousand bikes depending on weather. The Columbus and Valley View (Cleveland) nights are on Wednesday. There is one in Sheffield on Thursdays which is about 1/2 hour west of Cleveland. You can check the Quaker Steak web site for individual details, dates and directions. There are several in western PA (near Mike in Erie PA) that are also popular. I'm out of town a few weeks this summer including Sturgis but if you come towards Cleveland when I'm in town I'll meet you anywhere in the area. I'm 15 minutes east of downtown Cleveland and Dean is 15 minutes west of downtown.
Conrad

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm 61 also. Looks to me like it is a popular age for 2-wheel BH owers. I didn't ride for 40 years and 3 years ago, bought the BH and haven't been the same since.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
In 2002 I wrecked my 2 wheeler and was 68 at that time. I fixed it back up and continued to ride as often as I could get anyone to ride with me. Bought a new trike in 03 but my wife took that from me so I still had to ride the 2 wheel Boss. Sold it last year and now have a Vette trike. I still ride several Boss Hoss's and have two 2 wheelers and two 3 wheelers in my garage to work on and ride. Expecting another 2 wheeler next week so I will have 5 Boss Hoss's to play with.
Will be 71 this September and plan on riding till I can't get on the buggers.

Adrian

·
Registered
141 Posts
:? Adrian, you are the guy.......... I admire your continued effort to stay on top. I'm only 54 but many days feel like I'm 70 (does that count Loaf?). Looking forward to meeting many of ya at Sturgis. Conrad, I here you are at the Glencoe campground???? I'm there also with Geez. Lets hook up. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Yahooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Steve

1 - 20 of 41 Posts