V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a buddy of mine working on this setup for the Boss. What do you guys think? Would you put this on your bike?

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
LaMont,

Looks pretty good. I would be interested depending on the mounting set-up. I'm about out of room on the triple trees due to the NOS controller.

Let us know how you do on them.

Tim

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I think they are nice looking as long as they aren't so large that they overhang the top triple clamp . My Windvest sets very close to the front of my top triple clamp . Of course mine is a 2000 . The fitment for the inverted front end would different .

Jack

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I like 'em. Let us know when they are available.

I have white guages on my, and the wife's, Boss's and would prefer white faces on these as well. Also, the bottom edge of our Windvest shields are also somewhat close to this area. They are adjustable though, so it could work.

Bill

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Lamont,
I love the idea! Being from that northern clime I would be interested to know if the one comes in Celsius and white facing for me as well. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Pics

Barry,
You're right! They've disappeared. Lamont , can you repost pics or refresh this? And any news on those pieces? Celsius as well???

Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts