V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  1stgear 
#1 ·
Went to Daytona on my 2003 SE Road King, had all the power I thought I needed, but instead of bypassing the Mountain Boss Hoss trailer as I've done for many years, I went for a test ride. Big mistake, had to have one. 90 minutes later rode out on my new one. Went for a short 1,300 mile putt around Florida. Can't seem to get off this thing, HELP, is there a cure? I used to be a Harley rider hence the name........ :D X-Ray

#2 ·
X-Ray,
Welcome to the group, and congrats on the new Boss! Big mistake??? Nah! Good move is more like it! You're gonna love it! There is no cure, but then, who wants one? Did you get the 350 or the 502? Ya might as well sell the Harley, cause it'll be spending most of the time parked in the corner now. Ha Ha! Enjoy the beast, and get ready to answer lots of questions every place you stop!........Don B :capwin:

#5 ·
X-Ray

I second and third everything that the others have said already! Enjoy the new bike
and post a
when you get a chance ... I looked at all Mountain's bikes down there and curious which one you bought! Don't know what your going to do with the Road King though
:D

#10 ·
:beer8: X-Ray, Your story sounds a lot like mine. Went for a ride at Sturgis last year on a Hoss. Had to have one. Next day I ran into a guy at the gas pumps with a 2001. Before we were done filling up our tanks I bought his. Love it. Hope ya can make the Rally this year in the Oszarks. My first trip. Your bike looks awesome!!!!!! By the way.. my 2002 Harley Ultra Classic is still sitting in my garage......
:D ENJOY
Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.