V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all; First want to say thanks to everyone here and all the info, invaluable! I've learned alot from just reading, great group of peoples! Unfortunatley I discovered the site after becoming an owner, but no regrets. Bought our 2000 SM last year from Tim Siron while at Myrtle Beach. Spent a year or so previous to that learning/asking ...all is great. Did alot to it over last winter while on jackstands, ie new tires, fork oil, bleed brakes, air cleaner etc. Feel much better about knowing more about the Boss now. Thanks again and nice to be part of such a good bunch. PS, We're in Maryland anyone nearby, drop a note. Tray (skyking)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome Tray!!! If you are ever in the east Tn. area.....make sure and drop a message! :D

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Tray,
Welcome to the group.

We set up the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Boss Hoss Riders Association four years ago and we now have 27 members throughout VA and MD.

While the group is based out of Richmond, VA since that is where our host dealer is located (Boss Hoss Cycles of Virginia), we try to have events throughout the Mid-Atlantic area including up your way as well as in Richmond and the Tidewater, VA area.

You are welcome to get involved with the group. Just email me directly and I'll give you the details. Basically, you just need to first be a member of the National BHRA, then you can join our local chapter with annual dues of $20.00.

Bill Taylor
Director, BHRA Mid-Atlantic Chapter

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes on the planes

Ya Rick; Owned & restored 14 planes but specialize in old Cessna 310's. Our current keeper brought us an award a few years back at Oshkosh. Thus the nickname, and I did meet the real Kirby Grant before his tragic accident. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts