V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I've been watching Crazy Rick for a long time ride up to the airport where we skydive together on his BOSS. He's been buggin' me to sign up here on the forum so...well here I go.

I owned several Harleys in the 70's and 80's but sold my last one to help my divorce lawyer make his boat payment. That was late 1985. Well, I just started shopping for a new Harley last year but Crazy Rick just kept riding that thing and well....

20 years since I was ridin' regular and they tell me my paint will be done tomorrow or Saturday and I plan to pick up my BIG BLOCK next Friday. I know sounds Crazy but hey it's all Rick's fault !!!

INSURANCE: I just signed with State Farm for $276.06 for 6 months. Thought maybe you guys would like to know. I did have to move my car too. I had been with ALLSTATE for 18 years. They wouldn't write it and honestly I'm glad. I think I got a pretty good deal with State Farm.
I'm old and no tickets but hey....STATE FARM.

Lookin' forward to the 502!
PICS to follow.

skywidget 8)

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Welcome aboard

A a new Boss guy to a new Boss guy, welcome aboard.

So are you and Rick gonna jump out an airplane on your 502's..

Heh heh, that would be sumthing!

Enjoy the ride.

Keep the Rubber side spinnin'
Aldo

·
Registered
131 Posts

hey Jeff, I'll be going to the airport about 4pm today, it should be nice and cool at 14 grand. :lol:

Now lets see, it's been about 20yrs out of the saddle and you come back on a 502 :shock:

Great choice man.... :D udaman

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok...too much pressure. I'm leaving around 3 o'clock so I'll be there around 4:30. 14 GRAND IT IS!!!! SWeeeeeeeeeet!

Can't wait until I can ride the Beast, ah... I mean Boss to the DZ.

Hey...any other Skydivers that own Boss's???

Thanks, Aldo. If I could figure a way to get a soft landing for the Boss you bet. I'd do it in a heart beat!!! I probably be chasing Rick though. The boy is a wild man!

8)

·
Registered
131 Posts
skywidget said:
Ok...too much pressure. I'm leaving around 3 o'clock so I'll be there around 4:30. 14 GRAND IT IS!!!! SWeeeeeeeeeet!

Jeff, that was one sweet skydive we did today, 15 point 4 way. I could get used to that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts