V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just rapped up the install of my new Arnott air suspension system (Part #9024) on my 2012 Gangsta.
Went relatively smooth. The only thing that needed to be done was to drill new holes on the support bracket for the air compressor
so it sat closer to the frame, everything else was plug-n-play. Also picked up a nice switch that I mounted
on the bars between the grip and the controls all wiring is internal. I got approximately 3 1/2 inches of travel.
http://www.arnottairsuspension.com/products/productDetails.asp?groupId=158 (they don't have the Gangsta listed for fitment)
Electronic engineering Electrical wiring Computer hardware Cable Gas
Electrical wiring Gas Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Really nice setup, came in box as you see it.
Sleeve Gadget Font Electronic device Netbook
Office equipment Gadget Gas Bumper Telephone
As you could see it didn't have to go over much to clear the body.
Gas Drinkware Cylinder Audio equipment Glass bottle
Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Vehicle
New compared to old.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Rim
Motor vehicle Vehicle Gas Auto part Engineering
Unit hanging from frame rail.
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Automotive tire
After all the wiring and plumbing was done I installed the switch.
I also added a pressure gauge from Dekota Digital.
Didn't get a chance to ride it yet, temp here in NY NY is in single digits.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nicely done. I suspect you will be very favorably impressed when you're able to take that first ride. Here's hoping the winter is short and the roads are clean quickly!!

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
That is a first class job. I installed a set of Morrows on a couple of bikes and they are junk so trying to save a buck was a waste of time plus about $150. The compressor is a super one but the rest was just a drill.

Adrian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts