V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... Talked to a couple people that said it was hard to find the Latest post and replies.....Here is a Tip that will help:...On the home page (Top right hand side)..there is a line that says "View Posts Since Last Visit"..click on this and it will show you all the New posts and replies since your Last time logging in....When you Open a Post, at the very bottom of the last reply there is also a line that says "Watch this Topic for Replies"....Click on this and it will send an e-mail to you letting you know there has been another reply to that post....

Dave :lol:

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Dave,

Interesting, I am a computer idiot. Also, at my age, I HATE change....but I think Lamont set this up pretty intuitive and straight forward. Even the instructuions (which I usually don't read) are easy to follow.

But I noticed that there is very little activity on the Yahoo site in the past couple of weeks. Too bad we couldn't capture the archives for all of the infornation stored there.

But once again Lamont, NICE JOB :lol:

Tim

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
BADGER Dave said:
... Talked to a couple people that said it was hard to find the Latest post and replies.....Here is a Tip that will help:...On the home page (Top right hand side)..there is a line that says "View Posts Since Last Visit"..click on this and it will show you all the New posts and replies since your Last time logging in....When you Open a Post, at the very bottom of the last reply there is also a line that says "Watch this Topic for Replies"....Click on this and it will send an e-mail to you letting you know there has been another reply to that post....

Dave :lol:
One thing you might want to tell the guys is unless they are "logged in" they will not be able to tell if there are new messages or not. That's where the "cookies" come into play.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts