V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my better half and myself have greenlighted ourselves to make for the national Bh rally in September, weather permitting. It's about this far from Edmonton according to Mapquest.
Total Est. Time: 33 hours, 4 minutes Total Est. Distance: 2082.85 miles

3 days steady riding.

Who all is going??

Bryan, Bill, Barry??

She might be a cold behatch coming home, but you guys are worth it, I hope..

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
Been to 3 rally's but Opted to go to Sturgis this year and up to the cool area of Washington, down thro Oregon coast so will pass this year. Sure would like to see the troops and also Badger and Geezer's lover but maybe next year.
We have rooms in Deadwood but will only be there from 2nd thro the 6th, the going and coming is where it is for us.
Adrian

·
Registered
481 Posts
Snydog, Kaveman and mysef are all going to the National Rally. We all have rooms at the Hampton Inn. Ariving Thursday, departing Saturday.

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We just booked rooms too.

Dyersburg-Days Inn
2600 Lake Rd. Dyersburg TN US
Tel: 731-287-0888
Reservation: 1-800-544-8313
FAX: 731-287-0891

·
Registered
131 Posts
Natl' Rally

Karen and I, Acrophil, WIA, David, Jeff are riding up there from the Atlanta area. We are all at the Hampton Inn.

HEY, you said ride it like you stole it! :lol:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Tracy and I will be there. Also staying at the Hampton Inn.

Our local dealer, Boss Hoss Cycles of Virginia tells me that they have two spots left on their trailer if anyone is interested in having their Boss transported to the Rally. $500 for a bike. Ron or John can give you more details. 804-264-3550.

Bill Taylor

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys. I've never been to Dyersburg or anywhere near there before. Is the Hampton the place to stay? Better location? We talked to them and they didn't have a lot of rooms left and the covered parking that the website says doesn't exist.

But we can try to get in there if that's where the gang is. Is Dyersburg a big city?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Laine and I will be there and staying at the Dyersburg Inn (Best Western). I chose this hotel because they have a no alcohol and lights out at 9PM policy :D . I supplied them with a list of our "rowdy" members and they are to say "no rooms available" when they call :D . Those of you staying at other hotels please keep the noise down during the restricted hours (9PM to 8AM) when driving past my hotel. Looking forward to meeting all (well most) of you.
xoxox,
Conrad
Bryan, Is Twila going?
Dean, Have I talked you into going yet?

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Adrian,

Vic & I will be in Sturgis 8-1 to 8-13......give us a call & we'll hook up for dinner in Deadwood or take the 'cruise' through Needles 8 Iron Mtn while you're there. 320-260-1381

Tim

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
crazymf said:
Guys. I've never been to Dyersburg or anywhere near there before. Is the Hampton the place to stay? Better location? We talked to them and they didn't have a lot of rooms left and the covered parking that the website says doesn't exist.

But we can try to get in there if that's where the gang is. Is Dyersburg a big city?
Covered parking will be at each Motel or Hotel with a huge tent and security guards on duty. I was there when Monty said it would be that way.

Adrian

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
GRUMPY said:
Adrian,

Vic & I will be in Sturgis 8-1 to 8-13......give us a call & we'll hook up for dinner in Deadwood or take the 'cruise' through Needles 8 Iron Mtn while you're there. 320-260-1381

Tim
Tim

Cozaey and I will be looking for you guys so we can make some tours together. Looking forward to seeing you all. We want to get there early so we can enjoy the riding and those trips sound great.

Adrian

·
Registered
66 Posts
I plan on cruisin down from Evansville, Indiana and hope to meet some you rowdy ones, let the good times roll !!!

RIDE ON BOSS HOSS !!!
KEV

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Adrian said:
crazymf said:

Covered parking will be at each Motel or Hotel with a huge tent and security guards on duty. I was there when Monty said it would be that way.

Adrian
I'll have to phone the Hampton and confirm that. The desk dude yesterday said it wasn't covered when we asked. Maybe the rally doesn't enter their realm I guess....

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Adrian:

I will arrive in Sturgis on the 3rd, and staying at "Glenco" :shock:

They told me clothes were optional :oops:

Geezer

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
Geezer said:
Adrian:

I will arrive in Sturgis on the 3rd, and staying at "Glenco" :shock:

They told me clothes were optional :oops:

Geezer
Geezer

I don't think anything is as ugly as an old naked fat fart but heck I will try anything once.
We will for sure want to get together.

Adrian

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Geez,

Remember you're staying next to Steve........clothing may not be optional around him :lol: He's going to be like the guy in the bass boat/Mercury commercial.............rippin' so fast it takes the clothes right off his back :wink:

Besides, I thought you were bring your real bride along this time ??

Tim.............

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Heehee:

Yes, being momma's first trip and I am going to expose her to
the sights of Glenco............This could be interesting, but she wanted
to go and see what it was about.

The last five times I have attended with the guys, we always stayed
at Chris's in Spearfish. Which was pretty mild..

Good that Barb, Vicky and Cosay (sp) will be there for support :lol:

But at my age, I will be in bed by 10pm, providing my neighbor
doesn't make too much noise with his hot rod. Damn kids.........

This could be fun :shock: :shock: :roll:

Geez

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Conrad
Bryan, Is Twila going?

To be honest, I haven't even talked to her about it yet. I was talking to Stu about it and we might just show up there. I won't have the time to stay long, maybe 2 or 3 days and I won't ship my bike there for that amount of time. But we might just fly down and have a few beers with you guys. I should probably book into a different hotel than you. Sounds like you're getting a bit old and tired. You should see if there is a vacancy at the old folks home and I'll take your room :lol:

Bryan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts