V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many from here are going to Myrtle Beach????.....Been to Daytona about 40 times and Sturgis a few times but this will be the first at Myrtle.
Plan on being there the last thurs thru Sun.Thinking about going over there today and try and find a motel for those days unless somebody needs a room mate for a couple days.
Let me know???.....If not I'll have room for somebody (Geezer..If it's you ,you will have to bring your own Blowup Doll this time!! :lol: )...If I can find a place....Thanks for the Hotel info Chris,It was already booked up for the week...

Badger....Dave

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Dave:

Damn, I thought they shipped you to Iraq? Where you been??

Wish I could make it to the East Coast, but have the river rally, Sturgis
and the national planned for this year. Even taking momma to Sturgis
for her first time and staying at Glenco. This should be a hoot. :roll:

I gave up blow up dolls for "whole grain cereal"...steadies my throttle
hand... :lol: :lol: Wonder what happen to that old girl :?:

I'am sure you and Chris can get into plenty of trouble :lol: :lol:

Geez

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still hanging in there in SC.....Maybe we can hook up in Sturgis,Find out tomorrow if they are going to send me to a job in Price,Utah for a couple years......Its about 6200 ft. and cold as Heck and the Boss probably won't run to good up there.
Will probably try to sell it and buy a new 470 or 502 when I come back to this side of the world :roll:

Badger....Dave

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Don't think they have any dolls up there, but plenty of friendly "ELK" :lol:

Great country for riding and so close to Colorado. You might have to
re-jet the Q-jet to make it happy, or just install a blower.

In the early eighties when I lived in Denver, I bought one of those
Turbo - T-Birds. That thing was a hoot in the mountains and that
little 4-cylinder passed just about everything with ease. The Vail
police dept use to run Turbo-Saabs, just because of the power the
turbo gave them in the mountains.

Sounds like we will have a good group of BH's at Sturgis this year.
That is if Steve and Grumpy bring enough beer :lol:

Geez

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm in for the Myrtle Beach deal. Don't have any blow up dolls anymore. The last one I had, I married and then divorced her after I met my current wife. Can't handle two anymore!!!!! Will someone put together a meeting place for everyone. Never been there. Thanks !!!!!! Yahoeeeeee! Steve

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve....I"ll probably be hanging around where All the BH dealers are,thats usually where we hook up in Daytona and Sturgis for rides....I believe most of them are setting up in a mall in North myrtle beach...I'll call Marv and find out for sure.

Dave

·
Registered
141 Posts
Dave, I'm not sure if Marv is making it or not the last I talked to him a few days ago. Milwaukee Boss Hoss and Siron will be there. Sure would be nice to put together a ride with everyone. I'll hang where the dealers are as well. Hopefully something will pull together. Just curious Dave, do you owe me any beers?????? :lol: Hope to meet up with ya while we're there. Yahooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Steve

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Geez,

Will bring plenty beer :lol: Steve, aren't you & Barb going to Glencoe too? A bunch of our friends from St Cloud are staying there too.....

Gonna be jail time for sure 8)

Tim

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Wish I were going :( and I was BUT after the looooong winter I decided to go to Daytona instead ... ah decisions :?

You all have a great time and burn some rubber for me :D while your there.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Looks like I'm going to be there the 18th - 21st. I have a bike I have to show at the PM booth but I will be looking for folks to run with after I drop it off. Let's hookup. 423-552-0728 8)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I will arrive on the 14th and leave on the 20th. I will probably cruise out by the mall where the Hoss dealers set up each day. Hope to meet some of you there !!!

Kevin

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Looks like I'll be going afterall! Kim got tired of seeing me sulking around the house and told me to "GO" ... no need to twist my arm :D so I'll see you all down there!

Can't wait!

·
Registered
141 Posts
You are the "MAN" Vman. That sulking works every time doesn't it. :? Here's my cell....715 892-0558. I got Lamonts and Ncbosshoss's. We'll be there on the 12th. Not sure when we'll pull out, but who's planning ahead? As everyone else, hang where the dealers are. We'll all hook up sooner or later. :p Yahoooooooooooeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Steve

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Tim,
See.......I told you to try sulking! It's not too late!
We'll just save you a seat at the bar!
See the rest of you guys there. Weather permitting, I'll be arriving either late on the 14th or early on the 15th. Staying til the 22nd. Pray to the "Good Weather" Gods!
Cell# 516-330-5409
:capwin: :beer3: :beer2:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Friday it is...we'll be riding as soon as I can get Rick going. Phil will be ready to go but it's hard to get Rick rolling early in the morning. He likes to let the pavement warm up...says his tires don't stick and keep spinning when the asphalt is cool :D I'm getting a bad felling about my Boss being back together by then :cry: but I'll be riding something.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts