·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL Thank you sir !! Just got the chrome rims hub and pulley done this week. She's getting there,as you know it never ends!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
my world, Super nice bike! Where did you get your wheels done at and what kind of price?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
WV Sup?? I got the rims hub and pulley done through a local dealer. They did an exchange deal with me they took the rims off a new 09 they had, sent those to get chromed so when they came in all I had to do was exchange mine so I was only without the bike for a day they turned out sweet!! I also got all new bearings and seals the total with labor was $1350!! Pretty sweet price I thought and the quality is perfect!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sounds like you have one heck of a dealer out there! Price seems pretty sweet too. congrats!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With the spike and slammed!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
AWESOME! Since you got the "Spilke" to work on your bike then it should also work on a Roadliner I would think. Any details on the installation and the manufacturer? It would be appreciated. Jim

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AWESOME! Since you got the "Spilke" to work on your bike then it should also work on a Roadliner I would think. Any details on the installation and the manufacturer? It would be appreciated. Jim
I got it off E-bay. It's actually for a 1100,if you search spike air cleaner you'll find a thread with great detail on this subject!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
0 Posts
MW, that would be a great mag cover shot!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am still want the information about the layer which you have used over the bike. It make the bike very innovative and also complex. I also want to make same bike as You have. I wish that I will get best information regarding this color as well as soon.
LOL The color would be pretty tough to match brother. The blue was done over 7 coats of paint and the silver was done over 3. Then there was 3 coats of a pearl hardened clear put over it!! The tribals were hand drawn and hand pin striped prior to the clear coats!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The new seat!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts