V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Thanks you guys. I had so much fun doing this, and my wife and I are totally loving the new tilt-body! She spends way more time in the garage now than she ever did before. I kinda like that she has an interest. She's a good helper.

Last but not least, I WANT TO THANK ADRIAN for coming up with such a cool and much-need trike mod. I also want to thank him for talking me through it over the phone when I wondered what the best options were. Now that it's done, I have even cooler things I might be able to try. I know Adrian will be right there to help. I made a new friend...

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
On the folks that I work on their bikes, One of the things I try to do is to teach folks how to do as much as they can on their own bike. Not only it saves time, money ans is just flat fun.

Adrian

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, everyone. I am new here
Ok here is the deal my MIG welder took a poop on me finally did not do badly for a cheapo. I am a good welder but mostly on home projects now not pro anymore. My issue is as time goes by I see the value in buying Flux Core Welding quality more and more so this leads me to wonder who is the best for my situation and what I should save for now. I have used and love Miller and Hobart. Are there others available that are as good but not so expensive? I may start doing odd jobs on the side for income with it but nothing too demanding.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts