V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The art work is done and I got to tell you it was well worth the wait. 8)

I need to ask you what you guys want as a final design.

The shirts will be offered in long and short sleeve, pocket and non-pocket and sizes will be avaiable from med to 4xl.

Now here's the hard part. :roll: Mark added another version of this and I really like it, to me it makes the bike pop. :shock: It will be your call.

As soon as we get a few responces here Mark will go to press and I'll post a direct link so you can place your orders.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just found out that they can do both white and black so now we just need to pick the blue flame or the real flame. 8)

·
Registered
838 Posts
Lamont,
I would like to order "real flames" - all short sleeves and black (certainly) 8)

2 L's , one with pocket, one without pocket - for myself.
2 XL's, one with pocket, one without pocket - for my "Boss-buddy" Andy.

4 Shirts altogether - just let me know how much they are, and
I'll send cash, my Credit Card number, or Paypal it to you- whatever
you prefer.

Mark and you did a GREEEEEAAAAT JOB! :)

Loaf

·
Registered
63 Posts
Lamont,
Howdy. I think both of them look great and will order either one, maybe lean a little toward real flame.

I would like to order 2 3XL Short Sleeve T-Shirts with pockets, 1 in black and 1 in white.

Thanks for all the work and coordinating this.
Regards,
Critter

·
Registered
141 Posts
Lamont, You burn out king.....Make both flames. I would buy a couple of each. Keeps people confused that way. They both look GREAT !!!!!! Steve

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Lamont
I like both designs and would hate to have to make a choice between the two ... If I had to make a choice though I would be leaning toward to blue flames. Whatever the design I will be inline for at least a couple!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Just let us know Lamont...they look awesome!!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
both look great!

I like-em both, they're awsume. Which ever one ya print I'll take 1 XL and 1 Med.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I think the Blue flames really make the bike stand out, but whatever the decision, I'll be ordering a few. Thanks Lamont! :capwin:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I agree the blue makes the bike stand out more. Laine liked the red so its a split decision from here. Right now I can wear an XL but may have to order an XXL if we wait much longer :D Thanks for all of your work.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I like the real flame but both look great . I'll go with the majority . Thanks Lamont .

Jack

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I like the blue flames...... Any way we can get both??

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Lamont, both look great, but the real colored flames match my bike better. I'll take 2 of each, on white shirts, short sleeved, pockets.

I'd like a XL and a M in blue flames,

and

I'd like a XL and a M in real flames.

Thanks for all your efforts!!

Bryan

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
cstraube said:
I agree the blue makes the bike stand out more. Laine liked the red so its a split decision from here. Right now I can wear an XL but may have to order an XXL if we wait much longer :D Thanks for all of your work.
Conrad,

Sounds like there are too many donut shops in your town :lol:

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Proud to wear your shirt....

G'day Lamont

Proud to wear any of the shirts here in Silicon Valley, California.

I'm XXL. I'll take one of each color if you have multiples.

Cheers
Aldo
Hoss ZZ4

1 - 20 of 29 Posts