V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
don't know

Plays fine on mine, don't know what it could be. We'll see if it works for others.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Doesn't work for me either .

Jack

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Re: don't know

Wag said:
Plays fine on mine, don't know what it could be. We'll see if it works for others.
Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
try it again

For some reason the geocities server says I have a lot of space left but yet we get that error. I switched servers so you guys can try it once more and see what happens. sorry but **** happens....

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
good

Good, that problem is solved! It is pretty cool, she did a good job with the camera!

·
Registered
141 Posts
:( Wag, Thanks for posting the burnout. I'll guess I'll have to humble myself :? to come in at second place, on the other hand, as the old saying goes, age before beauty!!!!!! It was fun, I guess we'll have to do it again sometime....... :lol: Steve

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Steve,

It was a blast....we do need to use more throttle next itme...both kinda weak on the smoke :cry:

We'll have to do somein Sturgis :lol:

Tim

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Steve-O,

Just e-mailed the link of the LaCrosse smokies to a "big time engine" builder who just stuffed a 572 in a Chevelle for a guy here at work.....he was cocking off to this kid that nobody could do 300' without power braking it.......now that he's seen it.......he thinks there is a diet deficiency somewhere in our lives :lol: I'm trying to tell him that this was a pretty weak show :wink:

On closer viewing though, I only had you by 1 bike length when we were even with the camera and I never pulled out any farther....I think that is pretty impressive for a "round tire" vs a "flat tire"....your scoot was doing just fine :)

We may have to find a quiet little area (like the Sundance burnout contest) to test these new tires while in Sturgis.....yah ?? I'd hate to come all the way home and have the little rubber "nubbies" still on it........hopefully we can show up out there in a group and make a lot of noise. There and Beulah, SD are about the only 2 places that we could do it without going to jail.

Tim

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Tim,

Last year at Surgis, if you recall, we had a group meet at Spearfish on Tuesday morning, with Marv, me, and a few others. We rode to a little one horse town out behind Deadwood somewhere, called Rochfort. They allow rolling burnouts up and down the main drag all during bike week.

Since you organized that ride last year, I was hoping you would do it again this year 8) . What do you think???

The burnouts were spectacular and a lot of bikers there for a good audience as well.

Bryan

·
Registered
141 Posts
Bryan, I like that idea a lot. Always wanted to go to that place. If I remember the weather kinda sucked that day and some of us peeled off and went downtown to screw around. This little town is going to be on my agenda this trip. Steve

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Let's do it......it's half way between Deadwood and Rushmore if I remember......take a right going south and the road dead ends at the town......right place Bryan ??

We'll just plan a 'day ride and make that a stop for sure.

If there is any problem for all of the years I've been at Sturgis, it's when you plan a trip it always rains.....better to leave the trips on a daily basis. Sounds like many are staying at the same campgrounds so we should be able to plan previous night for the next day ????

Tim

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
GRUMPY said:
Let's do it......it's half way between Deadwood and Rushmore if I remember......take a right going south and the road dead ends at the town......right place Bryan ??

Tim, that sounds about right, but I'd have to look at a map to find it again.

How is Marv doing after the crash, and will he be there this year??

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Seems to be doing well. He is planning on leaving the Cities on Thursday 8-4........didn't say how long they were staying. But they are at the hotel in Spearfish.........right off the first exit coming from Sturgis.

I'll see him tonite or tomorrow and find out for sure....Geez has his cell I think.

Tim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts