V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to Tivo the Leno show and watch the monologue the next day. Usually I will skip the guests, but Leno had Tom Cruise on and as he took his seat, Jay mildly chided him for pulling a wheelie in the studio parking lot. Leno said we don't get many guests show up on motorcycles and Cruise replied that he saw Jay's 502 Big Boss Hoss out front....Leno said to Cruise, you've ridden one and Tom said great bike and then complimented Jay on his bike collection. If I were Monte, I think I would already have a professional photographer in touch with Leno. Steve

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sounds like Jay is Riding his and it's not just part of his collection.

Mark

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Spike Jackson made the comment:

"Monte should donate a BH for chartity, have the tonight show put it
on stage and get signed by all the guest stars."

What a great idea, and BH couldn't touch this type of advertising for a
million dollars...................

Priceless :!:

Geezer

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got off the phone with Rad Hunsley and he told me Leno, Cruise and the 502 are on Extra tonight. FYI..... Steve

·
Registered
69 Posts
Leno's Warrantee

Do you think the factory will screw Leno on the Big Block warrantee, or blame him when his trans blows, or will he get the Tonight Show treatment? How bout it Rad?....Ray

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Ray.... I`ll give ya 15000 for that piece of **** right now. Then all your troubles will be over.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That's the dilemma Tom!!! If I were to sell it, I would not be able to bad mouth the factory whenever someone ask's the standard questions. Every gas stop, every rally, every show, every drag race, I get to tell the world how I was betrayed by Rad Hunsley and Boss Hoss.
I'll bet if Leno had me scheduled for the Tonight Show Rad would be playing a different tune.
Yo Jay, can you help a fellow owner?
Ray

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Ray , remember me , you and I have met a couple of times and with all due respect there are lemons with any product . I'm sorry you just happen to be stuck with one but most of us have had pretty good luck with our bikes and love them . We get bad mouthed by most Harley riders and we certainly don't need a fellow Boss owner doing the same . Our resale value sucks enough now . Anyway , How is it running now that you have had it repaired ? Good I hope . Hope to see you again and if you have a smile on you face , I'll buy you a beer .

Later,
Jack

·
Registered
131 Posts
Re: Leno's Warrantee

X-Ray said:
Do you think the factory will screw Leno on the Big Block warrantee, or blame him when his trans blows, or will he get the Tonight Show treatment? How bout it Rad?....Ray
The Big Block comes with "NO WARRANTY". WHAT IS IT THAT IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR SOME FOLKS TO UNDERSTAND? :lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Rick,
I was being facetious with my big block comment, but really, if Leno has a problem I'm quite certain it will be handled properly...Ray

·
Registered
69 Posts
Jack,
I've put on 2,800 miles in the last 5 weeks no problem, and I will always have a smile on my face as long as I can ride, no matter what bike I'm on....Ray

·
Registered
526 Posts
Re: Leno's Warrantee

crazy_rick said:
[quote="X-Ray":1h7i8n7k]Do you think the factory will screw Leno on the Big Block warrantee, or blame him when his trans blows, or will he get the Tonight Show treatment? How bout it Rad?....Ray
The Big Block comes with "NO WARRANTY". WHAT IS IT THAT IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR SOME FOLKS TO UNDERSTAND? :lol:[/quote:1h7i8n7k]

Yep I found out the hard way as well! Engine on mine!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
What is this EXTRA show and what time ?

Jack

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Jack.....You mean to tell me you don't watch EXTRA? How can you expect to keep up with J Lo and P Diddy and of course Paris Hilton. Actually, I had never seen the show which aired in Columbus, Oh. at 7:00pm last night and repeated at 2:00am, but I did learn how remorseful Russell Crowe is for throwing a phone at a hotel worker.... Anyway, the Cruise bit opened with him pulling a wheelie on what looked like a black Ducati followed by a hardy embrace by Jay Leno. Next thing we see is Leno sitting on his black 502...great side shot...which he drives a bit unsteadily. Then cut to Cruise on the bike cranking it down the parking lot. No smoke, but anyone watching could tell the bike, which the announcer referred to as Jay Leno's beast (no mention of Boss Hoss), was extreme. Bold BH graphics easily spotted on side camera shots. I recorded the show for posterity...if anyone is in Columbus and wants to see the two minute segment you're welcome. Oh, I almost forgot...Brad Pitt is dating Angelina Jolie...how about that! Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts