V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All;

Back from a much needed vacation for myself and my wife. Covered lots of country, mainly to meet elderly relatives we'll probably never see again.

Got to see some neat toys as well.

Stopped in Russeville Ark and visited Rick Taylers operation. Nice Boss's, including an aluminum engine sweety, then he showed me his TOY BOX in back. That's the best collection of Blown this and that 4 wheeler coups and such I've seen outside of Don Garlets Museum in Fl. Thanks Rick!

Got to meet Busa Dave in Texas. He was kind enough to bring his Boss to show my family what a BIG well powered Boss looks like, sounds like, and how well it performs, WOW! His first demo left bits of hot rubber all over the front of my truck, but on the second that big tire hooked up, and it just got small really quickly! Damned impressive when all that horsepower hooks up! Would like to see that bike run with some of the one's Elliot writes about!

Dave took us to meet Curtis @ TBH. Another super knowledgable Boss Dealer / Mentor type. Class operation as well. Thanks Dave, please e-mail, or PM me your Full credintials and mailing address so I can get back to you. You guys made some bright spots in an otherwise grueling trip.

Thanks to all!
Ride Safe!
HAWK88
Jack Phillips

·
Registered
613 Posts
Good to see that you are back and had a fun well deserved vacation.
I will call you and see about retuning your windshield, tire and grooving tool. I might need to borrow it soon though. I think that I am going to get a tire ahead of time and groove it so that I have it on hand.
Milo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts