V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

One of my other hobbies is timeshares. I have a lot of units in 2 nice places for Biketoberfest 2005 and Bike Week 2006 due to rollovers that I lost due to the hurricane in 2004. Plus, I bought a 'package' of units from a realtor (what can I say, it was a good deal). All beachfront Daytona, within 2-3 miles of Main St. Some 1 br (sleep 4), some 2 br (sleep 6). Full kitchen, beachfront, pools, off street parking, etc. Not converted motel dives.

Boss Hoss owners-Biketoberfest 05 $750 full week-Sat.-Sat. Bike Week 06 $1000 full week Sat.-Sat. No taxes, no stupid tours/sales calls, etc. 2 br. $100 addl./week. Guaranteed off street secure parking.

Rice burners-$500 addl./ week and you park in the street.

First come, first served.

Indy Bill and Breedlove- you are already covered for Biketoberfest, no need to respond. Elliot and the S. Fla. boys- the usual deal, all the beer I can drink and all the dollar bills I need at Lollypops and the place is yours for the week.

Email me offline.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I'm pretty sure I would like to grab Bike Week. We have a house that we get for Biketoberfest but my partners may want those too. I'll let you know in the morning. 8)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Sounds like a great deal - How is the parking situation as far as truck/trailer rigs go? Are you limited to a particular number of spots? I've seen some of these condo places limit 1 or 2 spaces per unit. I've also seen where you are required to find your own off property parking for trailer ...

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
V Man

V Man,

Parking is tight for Bike Week, not as bad for Biketoberfest. 1 bedrooms get one spot, 2 bedrooms get 2 spots. Motorcycle parking is in addition to those spots. One place has underground parking for bikes and cars (not trailers). The other place has no underground parking (does have off street ground level parking) but has free parking for around 15-16 trailers across the street. Limit 16 foot trailers. However, if those are full the guy that lives across the alley from trailer parking rents trailer spot for $50/week, any size. His is easier to get in/out of, we usually use him.

I stay at these places evey year for Bike Week and Biketoberfest. So does Breedlove, Indy Bill for Biketoberfest. Never any problems like damage, theft, etc. I own a few weeks at these two places, they were nice enough to let me roll over my lost Biketoberfest 2004 and Bike Week 2005 weeks (lost due to hurricane damage) to Biketoberfest 2005 and Bike Week 2006 so I have a 'glut' of these. Email/call if you want.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Looks like I could use 1- 2 bedroom for Biketoberfest and one 2 bedroom for Bikeweek.

I should know in a day or two if I could use another one for bikeweek. Let me know what you need from me Steve. Thanks 8)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lamont, just call

Hi Lamont,

Just give me a call at work 919 515 4566 or home 387 1894. I've got 1-2 left for both Biketoberfest and Bike Week, will verify tomorrow what I have left and sizes. Both places have Boss Hoss owners that stay there regularly for Biketoberfest and Bike Week (Jack and Cheryl, me, Tom and the Vt. boys, Breedlove, Indy Bill).

Will not rent out any others until I check with you (i.e. will hold for what you need).

Just back today from service at Va. Cycles in Richmondu tranny return spring and thhe carb was really bogging down on the secondaries. Also speedo not working. Quick service, all fixed, reasonable price and it runs like a bat out of hell.

Thanks much.

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts