V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the attention the Boss gets most of the time but sometimes I wish I had a cloaking device that I could flip on when I have things to do and places to be. :roll: Sometimes you just want to chillout and not answer a bunch of questions and just get on your bike and go.

I have decided what I'm going to do next time there's a bunch of people standing around my bike and waiting for me to come out. Soon as they ask me if that's my bike I'm going to say "no but the keys are in it and if the helmet fits I'm taking it for a test drive!" That should freak them out. :shock:

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
I was thinking of getting a retractable sign on a roll similar to a rollup window blind. When I'm off the bike, I pull it down.

1. It's a Boss Hoss, built by Boss Hoss, no it's not a Harley.
2. Yes, it's a Chevy V8, ZZ4, 355 HP.
3. 1300 lb's
4. Yes, it's easy to balance and ride.
5. Yes it's fast, no I don't know how fast it goes.
6. About the same cost as a new 1-ton duelly diesel.

7. When I get back don't be here.

Well, maybe number 7 is 'optional'. Most of the time I don't mind.

·
Registered
838 Posts
LaMonsterV8 said:
Sometimes you just want to chillout and not answer a bunch of questions and just get on your bike and go.
If I'm in a hurry, or if don't want to answer questions, then I use to
make a very angry, not very friendly face...helped most of the time 8)

Loaf

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
That's what we should have included on our new T shirt's . Answers to the 10 most freqently asked questions about the Boss Hoss . We all know what they are , we've heard them a thousand times .

Jack

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Best Cloaking Device

Besides wearing tights and a cape and shouting

"I must go and burn some rubber"

why not say, Gotta go and give them a simple card or tear off
with

Curious? Go to www.bosshoss.com
Serious? Go to www.v8bikeriders.com
Big Biker? Go to www.bigbikeriders.com

All the answers are there. I'm not sure you want too many suspects on this site, mainly serious committed prospects and V8 owners.

Cheers
Aldo

·
Registered
40 Posts
I like talking about the bike too, but what I don't like are the people that assume that they can sit on it or touch it whenever they want. I was out the other day and sitting pretty near the bike when a family walked over, sat their kid on the seat and started taking pictures. When I went over and asked them to please leave the bike alone, they let the kid keep touching the bike to the point where he got dirty hand prints all over the tank.

I'm usually pretty patient and I didn't explode, but I started thinking very seriously about getting a cover so I can hide it. Not all the time, but just when I can't be nearby. My other buddy just spent about $5,000 on paint and upgrades and we came out to find some teenagers trying to sit on it. Is there a cover or some other way to conceal it?

Bigdaddy

·
Registered
838 Posts
Sometimes people just pick the wrong time to ask questions.

I'm not in the right condition to answer questions if I just got a wet ass
from heavy rain for example. And I could explode if someone asks
"How much horsepower" while I try to repair something roadside. :lol:

If I feel people have a real interest for the bike and if I have lots of
time, then I can't stop talking about it.

Loaf

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I know the feeling . The few times that I had to work on my Boss while away from home , if at all possible I try to get the bike to a secluded shady place to work on it . If I have to work on it I'm definitely not in the mood to answer questions .

About someone setting on my bike without my permission , he will definitely be picking his ass up off the ground . Of course I'm not going to knock a little kid off my bike but you can bet his or her mother or father are going to hear a whole ration of sh--.

Jack

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have a sticker on my helmet ( I leave helmet on seat) that says: Unless you are TOTALLY NAKED you better not touch this bike!.... keeps em off...lol

MosaV8!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
MosaV8! said:
I have a sticker on my helmet ( I leave helmet on seat) that says: Unless you are TOTALLY NAKED you better not touch this bike!.... keeps em off...lol

MosaV8!
So if you happen to come back one day and find a naked woman sitting on your bike....do you leave your BillyBob teeth in your mouth? :lol:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hey Lamonster

I could let you borrow "BAD DUDE'S" black dred locks and beard. :lol:
You remember that one couple years ago when BAD DUDE challenged you to a race at a VRCC event in Ohio? He should have won (even though he cheated hahahaha) but then you had the nerve to expose him by pulling off his disguise! hahhahaahhahha. That was a riot. Seems like many there though it was a real grudge match between you and him and did not realize it till the very end that the whole thing was staged! hahahahahah. I er BAD DUDE still has that disguise! hahahhahaaha
Milos 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts