V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shall be NO more name calling or derogatory remarks or names against our Boss Hoss! I know that there are little things here n there that need fixing and upgrading but let's treat our awsome (no, make that friggin awsome) v8 bike for what it is and with a lot of respect. :evil:

And if I hear any more bad kukka remarks about our Boss Hoss, I am gonna send my girl friend Noula (see her pic in the photo section) to whip your butt and maybe to beatch slap ya! hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
:lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
Milos 8)

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
barbarianthemadserb said:
shall be NO more name calling or derogatory remarks or names against our Boss Hoss! I know that there are little things here n there that need fixing and upgrading but let's treat our awsome (no, make that friggin awsome) v8 bike for what it is and with a lot of respect. :evil:

And if I hear any more bad kukka remarks about our Boss Hoss, I am gonna send my girl friend Noula (see her pic in the photo section) to whip your butt and maybe to beatch slap ya! hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
:lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
Milos 8)
Hey Milos, I saw Noula's picture and threatening to send her to see someone about bad remarks is just inviting negative comments. :lol:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Redtro...

hahahah, ya I know. This whole thing is just done in jest. hahahaha . But then again, Noula just loves the Boss Hoss and she dont like anyone bad mouthing the bike. hahahahaha. All the same, she has the whip ready in case anyone gets outa line. hahahahah. Noula is only 4'11" and boy can she dish it out. hahahahaha :wink:
:lol:
Milos 8)

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Boss Hoss is a piece of Crap!!!
Ohhhh I've been a baaaaaaaad Boy! Oh Yessssssss.........Whip me!!! Bad Dog!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Don,

You're a pig :lol: Good pig 8) :wink:

How you been ? How are those air shocks working out? You had enough time on them to evaluate??

Tim

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don B..

Ya, I guess you r gonna get it. I will tell Noula when she gets off work tonite and she will get the whip ready! You r in for it now dude! :twisted: hahhahahahaahahah
:lol: Milos

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Milos............Would she happen to give the whippings while dressed in leather???? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tim,
Oink Oink!!!!
I'm good, thanks, and so far the Air Shocks have been great! To me, more comfortable then the Aldans. I can definitely live with them. Plus ya can't beat the ease of adjustment. The best part is, if I'm just riding the super slab, and have them set "soft," they soak up the bumps very well, and if I'm in some twisties, or know they're coming up, I can just crank up the pressure on the fly, and get more "lean angle" clearance.
I'm Happy!
:D

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don B....

Yah, she gives a mean whipping while in leather. Something about wearing the leathers that gets her going. hahahahaha
Milos :twisted:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Milos,
There's something to be said about "Punishment!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!
:biker:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahahahahah

Joe, there can only be one me! And I assure you that I give Noula a thorough and professional gynocological exam with the utmost ethics in mind. :twisted: hahahahahahahahahahah. Of course she asks me why I do the exam so often? But she aint a blond so she has caught on really quickly! :lol: Chees, does this mean I am practising medicine without a license? :roll: hahahahahahh
Milos 8)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Sounds more like child abuse to me you old fart . HA HA HA

Just Kidding with ya,
Jack

1 - 14 of 14 Posts