V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when ya get back from Maggie Valley ( BTW was great riding wity you and Melba...) let me know how that fuel pump works out... after a lot of additional thought, relocation of it to a more 'air circulated' area would work, but I really think that the wiring and relays will do the trick that Ray spoke of...

Anyway, for the rest of you who havent seen Ricky's paint... pics DO NOT do it justice... that is just one AWESUM paint setup... REALLY nice...

catch ya later bubba... MosaV8!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Heeeeeey Mosa. Yep, I think the wiring will do the trick also. It was good to finally meet the infamous Mosa.

For anyone else reading this thread.....Mosa is even more of a character than he comes off here on this board. If you never meet him, you've missed out! He even put on his Bill Bob teeth and offered to give my wife some sugar. I LMAO!

Mosa, you were truly one of those that made this weekend a delight. And thanks for hanging with me when my fuel pump quit, AGAIN!

I now have the stress card and am anxiously waiting to find someone else to pass it along to. I think you've started a tradition. I'll sign the back of it for both of us and send it to whom ever seems deserving. :lol:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Redtro said:
I now have the stress card and am anxiously waiting to find someone else to pass it along to. I think you've started a tradition. I'll sign the back of it for both of us and send it to whom ever seems deserving. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts