V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent him one a week ago and never heard back. :roll: Is this his MO or should I wait a little longer before I take it personal? :roll:

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
Don't take it personal because he may be out of town or has other things on his mind. If it is something you want to know right away I would just call. If he doesn't call back then take it personal

Adrian

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have sent him one in february an he came back the same day. Sent him one more then two weeks ago and no response yet ..... :?: :?
Peter

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I've found over the years of owning my Boss that if I have a technical question , I just call the factory and ask the girl that answers if I can talk to Mark about a technical problem . She has always put him right on the phone and he has always been very helpful . Those were the early days . Now if I have a problen I can't figure out for myself I turn to some of my more knowledgeable fellow Boss Hoss owners and between us we always figure out the problem . Thanks Neil , Adrian , Carb. Mike , Geezer , Lamont and several others . You guys have helped me improve my Boss and know my Boss inside and out .

Jack

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HogV8 said:
I've found over the years of owning my Boss that if I have a technical question , I just call the factory and ask the girl that answers if I can talk to Mark about a technical problem . She has always put him right on the phone and he has always been very helpful . Those were the early days . Now if I have a problem I can't figure out for myself I turn to some of my more knowledgeable fellow Boss Hoss owners and between us we always figure out the problem . Thanks Neil , Adrian , Carb. Mike , Geezer , Lamont and several others . You guys have helped me improve my Boss and know my Boss inside and out .

Jack
You can add you and Olaf to that list too ;) and a few others, this is a great bunch of folks and I'm sure there is no problem or fix that can't be handled by this group. 8)

My email was about another issue and the fact that I haven't heard anything back yet kinda tells me the answer. :roll:

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Hey Guys,

Rad is the chief operating officer of a growing corporation. Some of you may appreciate just how busy that can make your day. My personal experience with Rad is when I showed up half a day early for a factory tour and he dropped everything he could to give me his personal attention AND get me on a Hoss for my first demo ride. He didn't rush me and answered every question until I ran out of them. I'd give him some time to respond, he's a great guy.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Robert Eagle Carnahan said:
I'd give him some time to respond, he's a great guy.
I'm sure he's a great guy and but I sent the email 6-10-05 so I would say I have given him time to respond. :roll:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Lamont, any word yet.

Hey Lamont,
Did you ever get a response? ...Ray

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No email. He did call and I was out, I called back and was put through to his voice mail and that was the end of that. :roll:
Waiting for Mountain to get back to me on my chrome fan too but I think everyone is just to busy right now. :?

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
LaMonsterV8 said:
No email. He did call and I was out, I called back and was put through to his voice mail and that was the end of that. :roll:
Waiting for Mountain to get back to me on my chrome fan too but I think everyone is just to busy right now. :?
Lamont, please keep us posted about the chrome peeling off your fan, if it's no trouble please. I think I recall you saying they will warranty peeling fans somewhere. Mine is a mess already, but the bike is over a year old.

Bryan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts