V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys here's some good news.
For those willing and able to make it to eastern PA, my club has a motorcyles only drag strip with some of the fastest 1/8 miles times around. High 4 sec. crotch rockets, and mid 4 sec. 4 wheelers are not uncommon. Kids classes and an evening eliminator are the standard fare.

check out our website:
http://www.zinccitymc.com

Ray

·
Registered
616 Posts
Ray,

Very cool. The times you reference are seriously fast. I'll be curious to see any of the V8 bike times. Best we've seen at our track in SW Florida is a 6.05 on Doug's nitrous smallblock. That's a highly modified motor with a 300+ hp nitrous hit via a 2 stage system. Also running a Nitto or similar street/drag tire.

There are some consistent mid 4 second and up Jap bikes here as well. Seriously fast stuff. Some of the 5 second bikes ride in rather than trailer and are every day street application rides. Unreal fast and not to be messed with on the street.

The "4 wheelers" you refer to...ATV types I take it? Have seen them at our track. Some nitrous stuff running high 6 second times around 100 mph. Fun to watch but really annoying to listen to.

Congrats on your track and website. Great stuff!

Elliot

1 - 2 of 2 Posts