V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was on the History Channel this afternoon and was about to feature the Boss Hoss when my power went off (Hurricane Dennis). Just before the power went off they showed Jay Leno and his jet bike and the Dodge Tomahawk. They cut to a commercial with the tickler asking the question, "but is a motorcycle with a car engine really a motorcycle or a hot rod (while showing footage of a Boss Hoss)?" That's when the power went off and didn't come back on until after the show had ended. DANG HURRICANE! Oh well at least it didn't hit here and I still have a house!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hurricane Dennis missed us too. Don't worry, the show will be on again, I've seen it twice already. Great show. Although, it has been edited since it's first showing. I "really" want Leno's turbine bike. I loved his comment in the earlier uncut version. When he said, "Kids in their Honda cars pull up next to me on the road, and check out the bike. Then, they tailgate me at the next redlight, without realizing the eleven hundred degree tempature coming out of my exhaust. I laughed when I saw their plastic bumper start to melt"
Now...... that's my kind of bike... 8)

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Don I got it, Great Clip! My family don't like for me to even pause on the History Channel (my favorite channel) when I'm surfing. So I don't get to see much of it. But, when that program started I just happened to catch it at the beginning and since my wife likes bikes also, she didn't mind watching.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts