V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a business trip on Wednesday this week in Columbus. Does Quaker Steak at Polaris still have their "Bike Night" on Wednesdays? If so, and weather permitting, maybe I'll trailer the BH down. I'd ride it down but I have too much to bring with me this trip to fit on the bike.

Conrad
[email protected]

·
Registered
481 Posts
Conrad,
Will be great to finally meet you. As Kaveman said the weather will be great. Try to get there 5:30-6PM for a good parking spot, since the good weather will bring out over 2,000 bikes and they start parking them in the grass, once the parking lots get full.
We'll look for the Holy Blue [email protected]!

PS, if they try and make you park in the grass, wave them off and make sure you park on the asphalt

Dave in Columbus
614-203-4049

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Dave. See you there. I have first round then I'll forward the bill to Redtro in Fla :D
Conrad
PS to Redtro: Just email your credit card number and we'll take care of the paperwork work for you!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Ricky,
I guess that's a "no" on the credit card. Oh well, we'll have one for you tomorrow.

Conrad

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
cstraube said:
Hey Ricky,
I guess that's a "no" on the credit card. Oh well, we'll have one for you tomorrow.

Conrad
:lol:

After paying for my new paint job, I'm afraid that my credit card is just worthless plastic. But, I'm gona look goooooooooood on that bike! :biker3:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steve,Pete,and Dave,
Thanks for your hospitality in Columbus. Had a great time and it's always fun to meet BH owners. Glad also that the weather was so good. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Generally, we were pretty well behaved with only a few minor throttle twitches in the parking lot.

Conrad

PS to Ricky, Those guys ordered Dom Perignon @ $200/bottle....hope that was OK...the bill is on the way.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Conrad,
Was our pleasure, especially when you ordered that bottle of Dom Perignon @ $200/bottle....Thanks alot [email protected]
Those throttle twitches were just to wake the crowd alittle. I suspect when we were having our pictures taken seperately and then all 4 of us together, there must have been 50 people looking on. Total bike count should have been around 2,000 people.
Great to have met you.

Dave in Columbus

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
In the immortal words of Joe Dirt...."DAAAAAAAAAAAANNNG" :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts