V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

clutch

9K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  hossman 
#1 ·
hello
i am serch a clutch kit for my boss hoss 1995 350 engine! from witch car is the same engine where i can use the clutch?

thanks guenter richter germany :?:

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Re:new owner

hello hossman,
yes i am a new boss hoss owner! i am importet the boss hoss from new york last week 01/12/2004.

guenter

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Re: Welcome

hallo Chris - Olaf,
ich habe sehr viele verwande in denver und bin so alle 4 jahre in den usa. nun durch das ich die boss hoss gekauft habe werde ich natuerlich jetzt jeden tag einen besuch hier im forum machen! ich hoffe nur das ich bald die richtige kupplung fuer meine boss hoss bekomme.danke an dich und allen anderen fuer die hilfe bis jetzt.

gruss guenter

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Re: English

thanks for all to translate my english and for the nice welcome in the boss hoss forum :D when i can help pleas let me know.

guenter

Discussion starter · #18 ·
hello Boss hoss fans

i am still waiting for information where i can buy a clutch kit for my 350 Boss Hoss 1995! please give me all informations or links for this bike.
thanks guenter

Discussion starter · #22 ·
hello hossman,
i call with the boss hoss dealer in nederland and they say the best what i have to do is put out the old clutch from my bike first and look whats diameter have the clutch 10 1/2" or 11" disc and 10 or 26 spline.then its no prob order new one.

guenter

Discussion starter · #23 ·
hello hossman,
now today i get one mail from bosshoss.com what you think for the price?:

Thema: Boss Hoss
Datum: 28.01.2004 16:15:27 Westeuropäische Normalzeit
Von: dougzaricor@bosshoss.net
An: avzansbach@aol.com
Kopie an: levigentry@bosshoss.net, lindarichardson@bosshoss.net
Internet-eMail: (Details)

The VIN looks to be a special PA registration and title.
Possibly a very early kit bike.

The clutch is probably the same as our application.
Recommended was a 10.5" clutch disc and pressure plate. You originally had a stock type clutch disc with a pressure plate designed for a (preferably) straight six engine ('68-'71 truck or bus, even a Nova if need be, with a straight six) this allows easier mechanical break over of the diaphragm. Later we offered a button disc that would not slip as a stock disc could but it held to the point of twisting the center out of it, possibly causing the clutch to not operate properly the next time it is needed.
It was definitely the disc of choice after it came out but very expensive.

Clutch, Fiber 3120100 $73.50
Clutch, Ceramic Button 3120101 $165.90
Pressure Plate 3120200 $120.41
Throw-Out Bearing Short 3120301 $35.93

If you would like to order or have more questions, please contact Levi at levigentry@bosshoss.net

Thanks for your interest in Boss Hoss,

Doug Zaricor

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Zaricor;Doug
FN:Doug Zaricor
ORG:Boss Hoss Cycles, Inc.
TITLE:Quality/Production Manager
TEL;WORK;VOICE:731-288-0598
TEL;CELL;VOICE:731-676-1441
TEL;WORK;FAX:731-288-0923
ADR;WORK:;731-286-4915;790 So. Main St.;Dyersburg;TN;38024;U.S.A.
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:731-286-4915=0D=0A790 So. Main St.=0D=0ADyersburg, TN 38024=0D=0AU.S.A.
ADR;HOME:;;;Dyersburg;TN
LABEL;HOME:Dyersburg, TN
URL;WORK:http://www.bosshoss.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:dougzaricor@bosshoss.net
REV:20040128T165345Z
END:VCARD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.