V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

clutch

9K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  hossman 
Welcome

Hallo Guenter. Heißen Sie willkommen zu den Ausschüssen. Ich hoffe, daß Sie Ihren Chef Hoss genießen. Es ist eine ehrfurchtgebietende Maschine. Ich habe Ihr Land vor mehreren Jahren besucht und habe es geliebt. Wir haben Zeit in Bavaria verbracht. Ich möchte zurück gehen. Dieser Ausschuß ist voll von großen Leuten, die mit fast irgendetwas Problem helfen können, das Sie haben können. Nehmen Sie Sorge.

Chris

Olaf,

Wette ich Sie mit mir, ja würden übereinstimmen?

English:

Hello Guenter. Welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your Boss Hoss. It is an awesome machine. I visited your country several years ago and loved it. We spent time in Bavaria. I would love to go back. This board is full of great people that can help with almost anything problem you may have. Take care.

Chris

Olaf,

I bet you would agree with me, yes?

English

Olaf, you're right. I was using a translator! Just having a bit of fun. I have to translate what Guenter posted in reply. I wondered how good those translators were. Oh, Mike, I put what i wrote to him in English below the German. You had to scroll down to see it. Sorry!

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.