V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...is memorabilia even a word?

Regardless, having enjoyed 15 years of unfettered Boss Hoss V8 Motorcycle Mayhem (actually, my cross-US rides were pretty tame, other than I somehow tended to attract rain... to the extent that my California Boss Hoss dealer's nickname for me was 'Rainmaker'... and I always got bailed out on mechanical issues by Mountain Boss Hoss at my destination - for which both California and Mountain BH, much thanks...)

...I am now collecting BH souvenirs of all sorts, just because.

I am especially but not only interested in BH rally mementoes, decals, mugs, and emblems.

I am also looking for BH magazines from the Very Early Years.

Payment by PayPal. Shipping to FL. Thanks ya'll in advance.

I am also currently working on a Compleat (TM) Boss Hoss History, for like-minded Obsessive-Compulsives-Deplorables, as I am.

That is all :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Rick and Bill. Sorry for the delayed response - I have been locked out of the forum while traveling for work until I got my own computer back. Work is interesting - I know I'm kind of showing off here but someone wanted me behind what we used to call the 'Bamboo Curtain' enough to fly me all the way Business Class and put me up in hotel I'd never pay for myself. This part of the world AC (After Covid) is in worse shape than TPTB here (well there, now I've left it) allow publicity and press about. But enough politics!

I am not really trying to build a museum although in a very modest way, my "Hut Of Horsepower" back home already houses a small collection of souvenirs and photos and my current-and-for-health-reasons-likely-last V8 bike (trike) - a collection which if I squint at it in twilight I suppose could be the beginning of a plan to lay out a mini-museum :)

Rather, I've had so much fun with the Boss Hosses over 15+ years that I'd like to collect stuff in one place and when I retire from activity I thought I'd rewrite and expand and bring up to date the Boss Hoss 'bible' of yore.

I do not do FB but my email is mercury(at)pobox(dot)com

Best regards all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts