V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Santa did bring me a couple of Boss Hoss gifts . He brought me a new 230 Avon and even though it was wrapped I knew what it was right off . He also brought me 2 sets of Kuryakn silver bullet running lights . One set is the 2 5/16" dia. and the other set is 1 5/8" dia . I can't decide which set I like the best. The 2 5/16" set would definitely throw more light , but the 1 5/8" set are really kinda neat and compact looking. Does anyone run the 1 5/8" lights ? Well it's almost noon , time for a Bloody Mary or two or three .
Merry Christmas
Jack

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Jack,

You must have been a VERY good boy this year :D Hope your holiday was terrific. Say Hi to Cheryl

Have a great New Years !

Tim

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know about the good boy thing , but it it sure helps when you tell them what you want . At least that way you don't wind up with a sweater or something like that that you don't need or want . You and Vickie have a great New Years also .

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Jack,

Actually we're planning on trying to have a very good New Year....we found a guy through Marv that will haul the Boss to DAB for $400 round trip, found airfare for $300/ea/round trip.....I'll sleep on the beach if need be, now we're working on getting the time off for Vicki......that could be a tough one, and I'm waiting to see if we get popped for a DOT audit here.....

Now if I can get my paint off and to the painter and back by the end of January, it might happen :)

If the time off and the paint schedule works, we may see you in the Beach for a few cocktailds in March!!

Tim :capwin: :beer3: :cop2: :biker:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boy that would be great . Now you got to talk Wag into going also

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boss Parts

Tim , Cheryl and I own a couple of time share condos in Daytona right on the beach that we are going to be using for Bike week and the week after. Actually we had another condo available but we rented it to Hoss , but Steve Barr had a couple of condos for rent for bike week also . I'm not sure if he is on this web site but I know he is on the yahoo site if your interested . These are very nice condos and the price isn't that bad for being right on the beach .

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Jack,

Thanks........I remember seeing his ad in the Yahoo site, but I'm having to wait until I'm sure that the timing is going to work.

I think I'll be able to find a place though. Always have good luck with that.

Worse case would be staying out of town a bit.

Tim

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Gentlemen; Is there a day or an afternoon that is set aside for a little get together, during bike week. Maybe at the new BH dealer ship on S. Ridgewood Ave. He has a refreshment stand behind his shop. I know Badger Dave likes refreshments. Or does anyone else have any suggestions for a meeting place or a cruise. Rod

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Ridin'

We've got to do some group rides. Nothing like a pack of Bosses running together. Dave can be our road captain, eh?

Chris
Ncbosshoss

·
Registered
8 Posts
Group Ride

Hey Dave; I wasen't sure if every one was aware of the new BH dealership going in at Highlander's or not. I guess the repair end of it is going to be out at the airport. Keep me informed of when you guy's ralley down there. Would love to join you guy's. ttyl Rod

1 - 11 of 11 Posts