V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been studying the pictures of Bruce Vendetti"s Burgandy chopper with the blower set up trying to figure out how he has his rounded rear fender mounted so close to the rear tire being a swingarm frame . Obviously he has it mounted to the swingarm somehow and not to the frame to have it that close . He must have some kind of heavy duty struts attached to the front of the swingarm or something running up the underside of the fender to support it because you can't see any other braces . Anyone have any ideas ?

Jack

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Jack...Call Bruce at Stamford. He's one of the most willing people to give you free advice on the phone you'll ever meet. By the way, I think Bruce is asking $95,000 for the bike. I saw it in person when I went up there recently and it is a quality built and awesome machine....Joe

·
Registered
105 Posts
I second calling Bruce or even Kevin (his sone). I met Bruce, Debbie, & Kevin at Myrtle Beach this year and I am here to tell anyone they are very good people. Kevin and I even shared some secrets of how we both did the cast neck frame chopper jobs.

Bill

·
Registered
543 Posts
Jack - The fender is re-enforced from the under side and just mounted to the swingarm in the front. I saw the bike at Myrtle Beach and went over it with a fine tooth comb. It is an awsome bike and like everybody says Bruce, Kevin, and Debbie are a class act. They are super people and will spend tons of time with you exchanging ideas. Top notch dealer!!!!

FastEddie

·
Registered
89 Posts
boss chopper

BILL
what is you seceret to staying on the bike with that type of seat?
VERY NICE and I wish I made MB o-well. parts work out well..
I am trying for N.H. next week if it stop raining.. GIZMO

·
Registered
105 Posts
seat

Gizmo,

As for the seat it is the Mustang turing solo but about the holding on part well, just like the sticker says!! SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND HOLD ON TIGHT!!! Ha Ha. Glad the parts worked for you always happy to have a satisfied customer.

Take care,
Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts