V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

Any guess on how many?

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  EastnMike 
#1 ·
Got any guess as to how many V8Bikes and trikes we will have for our ride on Friday? Maybe we could set some sort of Boss Hoss record that the factory might put in their Magazine. 8) Has anyone contacted the factory about this or whoever runs the Magazine?
I can't wait :biker3:

Discussion starter · #8 ·
That's sounds great. I'm in for 52 8)

Bill Taylor said:
Chad Osborne, the Boss Hoss Country Magazine Editor, and I have spoken as recently as yesterday about our ride. He is really jealous that he won't be able to make it to Daytona! He and Jackie, "J on the Spot", have also been talking about various picture ideas since Jackie is the offiicial Boss Hoss and BHRA photographer. We are currently looking for a person to take video of our group taking a lap down Main Street with tens of thousands of people losing their minds at what they are seeing and hearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had 30 vinyl (outdoor) posters made up with all the details of the "V8 Motorcycle Run". We will be putting these signs up at all the Boss Hoss Dealers as well as any other V8 motorcycle dealers. The factory will be also have our signs up for all to see about the run. Rad Hunsley and I have traded emails about the run and he has been very supportive.

Please help us get the word out. My guess is 48 bikes/trikes on the ride.

Bill Taylor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.