V8 Bike Riders Forums banner

Another V8 bike in Oregon

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  TJzz4 
#1 ·
Well... I sold my Kannon today. It is going to a guy named Patrick in Corvallis Oregon. He is taking delivery tomorrow. I will give him the web address here so he should be along soon.
Now..... to find my next bike... I`ll keep you posted. The Kannon has been a great bike. But the boss is king.

#3 ·
Thanks Tim.
I am going with a small block. Don`t know if I`m up to dealing with the heat factor with the big block. I`ve got a lead or two.... Hopefully I won`t be stuck on the harley all summer. (Are we spoiled or what?) :lol:

#4 ·
TJzz4 said:
Thanks Tim.
I am going with a small block. Don`t know if I`m up to dealing with the heat factor with the big block. I`ve got a lead or two.... Hopefully I won`t be stuck on the harley all summer. (Are we spoiled or what?) :lol:
There is a new small block that Curtis at Texas Boss Hoss is finishing right now and he has another on the floor---pretty custom killer paint! These bikes he has pretty reasonable at 31.8 with a upgraded cam and the factory tach. I have seen them and they are awsome! 972-660-8717

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.