V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While surfing the Boss Dealers sites , I saw on the Boss Hoss of Houston site where it said " new body style trike , 41 Willys , only have one , first come first serve ". Is this a new body style offered by the factory or what ?

Jack

·
Registered
175 Posts
Jack,

According to Tim Siron a guy in Fla is making the bodys. You have to buy a trike and then change the body. Kind of expensive but there won't be many out there. Tim has one he is putting together. I have not seen it but those that have are mixed in reviews.

Bill :shock:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bill , I guess I'd have to see one , but doesn't sound all that wild . What I think would be cool is like a 1940 or a 1947 Ford body Style . Or how about a 55 T Bird style . Instead of a Chevy motor , put a Ford motor in them for all the Ford guys .

Jack

·
Registered
141 Posts
The Willy's body is very nice and made one hell of a lot better than than the 32' coupe. Its a one piece body. Mountain Boss is very impressed with the quality. Milwaukee Boss Hoss has sold 1 and has another on order. Personally, I would get one. I saw the guy that makes them in Myrtle Beach with his and liked it . Just my 3 cents... Steve

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
You can see a picture of one in the last issue of BH magazine, in the back
section of pictures, parked next the Willy's car.

I have seen a raw body in person, and agree the quality is way above
that of the body mfg for BH

I personally don't think they got the rear end of the body to match that
of a real Willy's. Just doesn't have that slamed look, and the long distance
between the wheel wells and the rear of the body, is just not there.

Then again, when it comes to cars, I am a Willy's nut, and maybe over
critical.

Just my .02

Geezer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts