V8 Bike Riders Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a short note to tell all those I met at the Rally how much my wife and I enjoyed meeting y'all.

There was Geezer and his awesome Trike. We had the pleasure of riding with him on a Poker Run and seeing his unbelieveable Turbo Charger workmanship.

And, many thanks to Adrian for watching over us at the RV Park and for the great picture he provided of us at the first night's Hospitality event.

Then there was Gentleman Jon Ukman and his awesome lady!

And, of course, Marv and Tim Siron. Monte and Meredith. I got to meet Carburetor Mike and his wife and kids as well as Tim and Neal, Spike and many, many others.

All in all a really nice time with a GREAT bunch of people.

Neil

Phone: 352-429-4907
email: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Neil,

Good to meet ya finally. Sure was nice to finally see your trike, the detail and inovations you have put into it are really awesome and gave me a couple of ideas for this winters projects :)

It was fun to put a lot of faces to the names from the site(s)...... I know we had a great time, the guys at Rock Island Line bar were really pumped up the night we all showed up.....really glad we got there a few days early so we got some great riding in before the dampness set in.....

Looking forward to next years meet, should be a great time.

Tahnks to all of you who did all of the planning and work to make this happen.

Tim

·
Registered
465 Posts
Neil,
It was a pleasure to meet you at the rally and I enjoyed our chat about trike mods, pickups & trailers...

Hope to see you again sometime.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rally

Like wise Dave. It was a pleasure to meet you.

I think I have all the parts for my disk brakes now. I spent yesterday collecting the rest of them.

So...maybe next week I'll try the install, again...

·
Super Moderator
6,643 Posts
Had a great time at the Rally getting to meet some new folks and rode with Neil, Tim and Cozaey for a couple of days before Cozaey flew on back for our Granddaughters graduation. Parked next to Neil Weber and got some good info, so the trip was extra good.
I did the big job I was worried about in Oklahoma cutting the floor out and dropping it 4" in my grandson Van so could drive it. He gave me a card after it was done, about how he hadn't got to drive anything for the last 1&1/2 years and how much he appreciated the job, so I felt super also got my heart strings pulled really hard.
Got home and had a guy that wants to buy my Boss Hoss, called and wants to pick it up next week. I guess we will be a 2 trike family soon.

Adrian

·
Registered
465 Posts
Sounds like you had a good trip Adrian! Probably glad to be back home though!

Give me a call when you get a chance.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Adrian,
Welcome home buddy. Sounds like you have been busy.... Always lending a helping hand..... You are a rare breed my friend.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Hey Adrian,

Glad to hear the rest of your trip went well and the refab job wasn't too insane.

Really a pleasure seeing you & Coazaey again, and the riding was great.

Congrats on the sale of your 2 wheeler, he's getting a sweet bike.

Take care buddy and we'll see ya in Sturgis if you make it out.

Tim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts